Ellie

MASSIVE THANKS FOR MY READERS! ME LOVES YOU! YOU DESERVE COOKIES!!! Here: A cookie army!!

I felt the fear take over and my insides turn.

I'm done for.

I reached my shaky numb hands to my ears and covered them with my palms, bringing my elbows together in front f my face,shielding myself like that.

I was bracing myself for what I will be experiencing.

I started trembling uncontrollably and my head was pounding. When I didn't feel anything, I parted my elbows and looked slightly up, seeing that they had shocked expressions on their faces, then anger.

I felt my eyes widen and I quickly ducked my head.

"Sorry"I breathed out in a shaky voice, feeling my eyes start to water.

No, not now.

They can't see my tears like they did in the classroom.

That was the first time I cried in public ever since I lost my sister that day.

And that won't happen again.

I waited for them to say something and when they finally did, they caught me off guard.

" What do we owe you?"

"Huh?"I said, not knowing what they were talking about and taking my head back out, looking at them strangely.

I could already see that Ryan was getting impatient.

"You said that we owe you one. What do we owe you?" He said, rolling his eyes.

" Oh. That. " I said, looking back down again. "From you, future Alpha, I would want you to leave me alone on my birthday. In September on 13th.Thats all I am asking of you."

I said, through blurred eyes.

"And from me?" Ryan said in a rather hopeful voice. What is he hopeful for?

" From you...I also want you to leave me alone on my birthday." I said again, looking at him in the eyes, and seeing hurt(?) in them.

Why is he feeling hurt?

I'm the one with a cut as big as Texas in my leg. Not him!

And my brother is also going to become 17 that day.

My mom had triplets. Me, Ryan and Ellie. I was the youngest and Ellie the oldest.

We all had 5 minutes difference between us.

Ellie died when we were all in the pack's backyard and with Elize , the previous beta's sister when we were 11 years old and we decided playing hide and seek.

Later on, a man came up to me and kidnapped me.

He came up to my brother and sister and he put a gun to my forehead.

He said that he wants his buddies that are locked up in our cells and if he wouldn't get them, he would shoot me.

He also said that if anyone moves, he would shoot that person.

He sent Ryan to get his buddies and threatened that if he tells anyone, he would shoot me. Ryan ran, but he went to the alpha anyway and told him what happened.

Meanwhile, I was held in his strong grip and a gun pointed to my forehead. Little did I know that that guy was a Rogue and not a regular man.

.

My sister was frozen in place and was starting at the gun pointed at me.

Elize was crouched up and was silently sobbing.

When the guy that was holding me hostage looked away, she made a move to get him away from me, but he noticed and out of reflex shot her almost trough the heart.

She didn't die immediately but she didn't have long.

Right at that moment, alpha Victor jumped up and killed the hunter, freeing me.

When I was free, I ran to my sister's side and held her hand. Ryan was already there and they were talking.

Her last words were directed towards my brother and they were

"Take care of Izzy for me please."

I freakin love you guys! :P