Chapter 10

" this pig is mine "

what ?

what ??

what ??!

What did I just heard ?

And why he's doing this? Wasn't he angry at me ?

He said " this pig is mine. Go find another pig for you "

The boy was surprised for bit. He then smirked " yours ? well, your name isn't written on her. Besides she's free human being as I suppose ?"

" that's none of your business! Just keep your hands away from her" William glared at him.

" oh really? Too bad, I would like to tell you that I'm not willing to do that.  In fact I'm interested in her "

I started to freak out looking at those two glaring to the each other .

The students were looking around at us Waiting for fight.

You know that's all what teenagers want to see.

The sadistc prince came close to him  " I'm warning you ...get lost "

He gave him death glare then he took my hand.

" lets go" he said

I didn't want to go with him ...yet in his condition - angry - I couldn't say no.

So I walked with him to the class hearing everyone whispers about what's happening.

I saw sara with a worried face looking at me.

We made it to class and everyone got to their classes .

I sat down and looked at him to see him angry but the teacher enters the class which cuts my thoughts.

I kept thinking of what have happened without finding the answer to my questions.

I know i won't be able to understand if I don't ask him...

So I decided to ask him .

After classes finshed I saw him walking outside.

I was about to ask him when Sara stood in front of me " what was that ?! " she asked surprised.

" ah I don't know"  I answered

" gosh, I almost got a heart attack! are you okay? "

" yeah but why he did he do that? "

" i don't know! But that guy was totally asshole . For the first time I think William did a good thing . Oh wait maybe because he see you as slave ? For real ? God! Jerk!! "

" there is only one way to know. That's why I'm going to ask him. See you later "

I walked very fast to catch up with him , hearing sara behind me shouting " hey! No wait--! "

But I didn't listen.

Finally I made it to him, he was with his friends or should I call it his group.

I said with a shaking voice " I want to speak to you "

Oh god , what am i doing?!

He looked at me , then I heard that girl in his group which called Jessica , said " what you want , pig? "

He shouted " shut up! "

Making her keep her big mouth shutted.

He said to his friends " go"

They started to leave then he walked towards me " what do you want?  "

I simply said " I want answers! "

P/s : the picture is for the new guy to help your imagination get better idea about him :)