side story : part five

Sara p.o.v:

" I knew I'll find you here"

My eyes widen in surprise. What in the world is he doing here? How can he have the nerve?

I slowly turned around with my eyes still wide, raising both my eyebrows. I then wrinkled my forehead, and asked " what... are you doing here? "

" I think it's obvious why I'm here, " he answered in the smartass way, looking at me with a faint smirk on his lips.

" Haah! No sh*t. It's not. Care to explain further? " I answered, sulking, and glaring at him.

I guess even after all this time together, he's not used to this side of me: the angry one.

" Ahh... Don't be like this, babe! " He sighed deeply with his hand on the back of his head.

" I'm not your babe!" I replied with an angry tone, crossing my arms tightly.

Just when I thought I succeeded in letting him out my mind a little, he appeared out of thin air.

" Aw, Sara, let's just-- " he said in an overly sweet tone, trying to convince me to listen to him, when he noticed Len who was standing there.

His expression changed from overly friendly and smiley, to a frowning one with a dead eyes look.

" Him again..." he mumbled under his breath.

" What is he doing here?! What is your relationship with him? " He shouted angrily.

" Did you... find my replacement already? " He asked with clearly annoyed, and pissed tone.

I got annoyed at him, but at the same time, I liked it. He tasted his own poison, I would've liked to let him suffer with this misunderstanding but...

I looked at Len then looked back at Liam.

Things aren't right, right now. So, I wouldn't act recklessly at times like those. And I don't want to cause trouble for Len.

" Don't say nonsense! " I said, growling and looking at him a bit only to look at the side, frowning.

" Nonsense? Then tell me, what's he to you? A friend? " He asked, crossing his arms as well.

I looked at Len for a second, then looked back at Liam " no, he's not my friend"

" Aha... than what is he? Huh? " He asked, frowning even more.

" What does it have to do with you anyway? We're over Liam! Get lost already" I shouted at him, turning and heading towards my car.

Len didn't say anything, he didn't interfere at all. He just quietly unlocked the lock on his bike.

" Hey! I'm not done with you! " He yelled slightly, rushing towards me as he grabbed my arm, tightly.

Too tightly...

I could feel the pain in my arm, I shouted " let go! I've nothing to say to you! "

" So, this is how it is, huh? " He said angrily, holding my arm tighter.

" I've been feeling like crap, looking for ways to take you back, and here you're playing around with other men! " He shouted, clenching his teeth and growling. He started shaking me using his hand that is on my arm, as he tighten his grip more.

" Ouch! Liam!! " I shouted at him angrily, feel pain, and I started to get a bit... scared.

He's looking scary now. I could see his eyes getting slightly red from anger...