Chapter 32

Victoria p.o.v :

I woke up at new day and this time I will make sure not to go late to school!

I washed my face, brushed my teeth, wore my clothes and got ready at time .

I made my way downstairs, said " good morning " to mom and ate breakfast which is pancakes!

Yummy ( :3 )

I kissed mom bye-bye kisses, I know it's childish but it can't be helped. I'm her only daughter and I need some love you know, as i said before  .

Anyway , I walked to school checking my phone.  I've got text from Sara my bff, she said :

[ good morning Vicky !

  ^^ ready to school ?

  >< I'll meet you there :3   ]

Gosh. She's cute as ever! But I wonder why that guy didn't text me ....even though I kept my Facebook open all the time .

Oh well , maybe he's busy or something like that.

Ah I made it to the school , somehow ever since sadistic prince ( sort of ) stopped bullying me many other students became more friendly with me.

Expect some , including that girl in his band. She really hates me , but that  doesn't bother me anymore.

Since I've got Sara by my side and also Jack...

wait Jack have nothing to do with this! He's a friend just a friend!!

That's reminds me that I feel kinda guilty , because i approached him at the match and didn't congratulated William or I should say the sadistic prince.

That nickname suit him more .

Back to the point, which is Jack have cut my words back then but he probably didn't take his words seriously...right ?

I mean, it's not like he won the match for me or something. He just wanted to win over Jack and he did .

" good morning, fatty " Jack said smiling , he's still rude but I don't mind it ...

" Or should I say pancakes ? Because you really smell like them " he laughed looking at me.

" wait ...I do ?!Oh my god! " I said panicking.

Great just great!

It's not just that I'm fat, now I smell like food too .

If the sadistic prince smell this now, he'll make fun of me too!

" I bet you ate pancakes on breakfast and ate a lot of them too! " he said to me while grinning .

It's true I did but ....how can I possibly know that'll smell like this ?!!

" ah ...em-- yes i ..." I said embarrassed and nervous .

This is embarrassing!!

" you know what I bet about too? " he said leaning down near me

" that they were delicious just like you " he giggled and I blushed a bit.

" good morning ,Vicky! " Sara hugged me from the back with her lovely smile . So cute!

" good morning , Sara " I smiled warmly to her still feeling a bit embarrassed

" ah what are you too doing ? Is he trying to flirt with you " she chuckled looking at us.

" ehh no ...it's not!! " I said feeling more embarrassed.

I mean being told that I'm delicious, doesn't that consider me as food?