chapter 48

Victoria p.o.v :

"It's new day " I said to myself as i walked in the school hallway .

If you're wondering if I'm still thinking about what happened yesterday ...you're right , I'm ...

* sigh *

" Why our dear fatty is frowning in the early morning ? " someone was standing in front of me , i almost pumped into him : it's Len .

The last thing i want to do right now is listen to him , I already feel bad.

I don't need someone making feel even worse .

I looked down trying to avoid any eye contact , trying to walk away.

" woah! someone's really isn't in the usual mood haha " Len said in Sarcastic way .

" now , now. Do you need a hug to feel better? " Len said smirking .

I looked up for a second , my eye met someone's eye from the other side, it's the sadistic prince .

He was looking at me deeply , his gaze didn't leave me .

He looked angry , was it because of Len bothering?

Does he like me... or he just doesn't want someone else playing with his toys ?

Ahh, what am I thinking?

Of course he doesn't like me ...

He only feel bad because he lost his slave .

The girl he plays with her , the one its fun to tease , the one that's easy to be controlled , the weak the one that have no self-esteem , the one that's ...." FAT "

" hey ..."

I heard Len calling me as I snapped back.

" why are you... crying ? " Len said looking at me with surprised expression.

Huh? I'm crying?

I didn't even realize it ...haha so weird .

I thought of myself as my vision got blurry , because of the tears but i didn't even bother to wipe them.

I just stood there not moving.

" hey I'm talking to you , fatty " Len said holding both of shoulders .

He seemed to get anxious ,that's right . I'm fat .

I will always be fat .

Nothing will change that fact .

Suddenly, William grabbed him from the back and punched him hardly to the face : again , again and again .

I stood there in complete shock and I heard that blonde girl yelling.

" get off him you're going to kill him! " she said as everyone started to gather around them .

" didn't i tell you to get the fu*k away from her ?! " William said still hitting him.

" what did you say to her to make her cry! You fu*ker !! " he growled at him.

" heh . I didn't do anything ...and you're the last one to speak about her feelings, asshole " Len replied pushing him off with his foot and punching William's face hardly .

" n-no stop .." I said but I felt a hand on my shoulder .

" don't get into this " Jack said .

" b-but " I said worried .