chapter 56

Jake p.o.v :

I couldn't believe that i'm actually dating that cute girl , i once saw at the mall ...

That the me who wouldn't stay with one girl for two weeks , is actually serious about one now ...

The most unbelievable of all , is that i like her ...a lot . Heck, i might even be in love with her!

I admit she's whole different, not perfect by any means but she's special for sure .

I like her awkwardness and her shyness and at times her unexpected bravery.

I was more of jerk at the beginning. I admit that . But now it's like i've somehow changed .

Damn, really? If my fellows would hear my thoughts now they would be laughing their asses on me .

They didn't also believe me when i first spoke about her to them , i even wanted to introduce her to them first but i got make sure they act proper first . I don't want them doing anything childish in front of her .

I like many things about her : her smile is my number one favourite, she smiles is shyly and cute .

But i also dislike somethings about her ,specifically how she hides many things from me and keep all things inside her .

I wish she would rely on me more or least let me stop some of her problems. I could do something about those jerks around her but i don't want her to hate me or see me in different way then she does now .

I also don't want to disappoint her or get on bad terms with her, so i kept quiet .

Though things aren't worse like they used to be for her , i heard she was getting bullied by that f**ker and his group.

Just the thought of it makes me angry if i was there earlier maybe this wouldn't happen ...but again if it wasn't for that coincidence on the mall, would i ever notice her ...?

I smiled to myself on the thought of it .

Well ...I'm sure i would. Although she keeps her self hidden, it's impossible not to notice her ...I'm sure i would.

Even that jerk noticed her so how couldn't i?

I do admit having fight with him is hard to handle. He have people getting his back and he's pretty popular and rich .

At that time me being new there wasn't helping either though that's not the reason i backed off from getting into troubles with him : it's all for her, of course.

Yet for that guy who used to be four eyes , I'll get him for it .

For trying to make my pancake sad again .

" yo , Jack! What's up man? " my friend spoke on the phone.

" what's up dude , i need a favour " i replied holding up my phone .

" sure, what is it? " he asked

" there's this guy i need you to teach him a lesson for me " i said with smirk.

" no problem , send me his name or his picture " he said .

" alright. I'll send it to you now " i replied .

" got it , see you around " he said .

" see you, man " i said hanging up .

Sorry pancake , he got learn his lesson. I'll take care of the other one later on .

Not much later on, i walked into the hallway , exactly in front of the locker of someone.

" what the ..." Len said with frowning face .