chapter 38

William p.o.v :

That jerk. I should have hit him only if fatty didn't stop me ...

I said to myself while running.

Speaking about the jerk here he's " hey ! Prince " he said with a grin while running next to me.

" get the hell off my face before I destroy you , nerd " I said to him still running , taking the first place.

" easy there Prince you got mad because I'm making fun of  your pig ? " he said smirking .

I'm pretty sure he's either trying to get on my nerves or wanting to die either way he's succeeding .

" you said it yourself, didn't you ? she's MY pig " I glared at him.

" so stay away from her " I gave him serious look with an angry voice .

" that's not possible Prince " he said with mocking voice .

" I know what you're trying to hide the fact that all those people you're surrounded with mean nothing to you expect for that pig " he said with serious tone.

I looked at him " what do you want ? "

I stopped running looking at him with serious face.

" I want to make you suffer " he said with evil voice while looking at me .

" and not only you all of the people close to you " he whispered nearby me .

" including that pig " he smirked walking off , as the coach said the running is over .

What the hell this bastard want?

I should have beaten him from the first day he came but I didn't ...only for that fatty ...

We then started to play basketball , me against that jerk .

I started to play so did he " you know she's dating that guy " he said as he tried taking the ball .

I looked up and looked at her .

" poor you , Prince . well that's what you take for being a bad Prince " he said while laughing.

" bullying her? Is that the new way to show your feelings? " he grinned

" shut up! " I said glaring.

" I don't blame you for that . Bullying pigs is much fun "  he suddenly took the ball .

" let's start the fun " he used the ball to hit her in the head .

He then started to make her feel bad and I started to feel anger inside me raging.

" damn you! "

he grinned turning and looking at me ....I'm going to kill him!

Then some of my buddies tried pulling me away , saying shit like .

" it's not worth it "

I yelled at them making them back-up and the coach came and asked me to leave , as i walked-off angrily .

I changed my clothes and started to walk out of the changing room . That's when i heard a voice .

I looked and saw who it was,  it's Jessica .

She's hot Blondie but not my type , she's the one who bothered and hate my pig the most .

" William! "

I looked at her and she said " That new boy is causing you a troubles ..."

I continued to walk.

" I'll deal with him " I said

" but you don't get it! Some of our band are joining his "

I didn't care least . All I care about is ...

" why don't you care about anything other then that fat  girl ..." she said touching my arm and getting closer .

" why it's only her ....she's nothing but pathetic UGLY PIG! SHE'S DISGUSTING AND ___ "

I held up her face tightly , squeezing it making her look very ugly.

" don't speak about her like that. I'm the only one allowed to do that understand! ..." I said with with angry eyes then I let go , pushing her face away harshly .

" you'll regret it! I'll make sure to dump your band and join his. Not only that but I'll make everyone else does! " she said walking away .

That bitch ...I see what he's trying to do making me lose my reputation and place here , but I still don't care ...

The only thing that's on my mind right now is ...

" bye Vicky ! " I heard her friend says to her before leaving.

I walked to her ...

In my mind there's only one thing ...

•••

" are you dating that guy " I asked ...

she nodded.

It can't be ...she's my pig ...she can't be with another guy .

" I won't allow that " I said looking at her face , her eyes and her lips ...

I leaned down wanting to feel her soft lips ...

As I did she turned her face ...she turned away from me closing her eyes tightly and scared ...

" bullying her? " I remembered that bastard words.

I started to walk away fast from her .

" is this your way of showing your feelings? "

What feelings!? She's just a pig , a pig!

MY PIG ...ughh!

I punched the wall with my hands as I walked out from the school .

" damn it! " I said gripping my hands .

I won't let you go...fatty .