Chapter 30

Victoria p.o.v :

I heard my alarm rings.

I slowly turned it off and got back in bed .

I come back again and checked it.

" OH MY GOD, AM LATE!! " i shouted as i stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Now I know why parents dislike their children to over use internet!

Even though it was fun chattering with that guy , I ended up getting late .

I brushed my hair and wore the first thing I saw in the closet.

Don't worry it was normal jeans with green shirt .

My closet is full with normal clothes thanks god lol , or else I would be wearing something weird right now since I've no time to think of anything!

I ran down stairs , wow if I continue running like this I will for sure lose weight haha.

Oh, I have no time to laugh even if I'm laughing at myself .

Hilarious I know .

"mom I'm going!! "

I shout to her as I walked well almost ran to the school . No breakfast for me * sigh *

" Yesss! I made it " I told myself while breathing heavily .

I'm honestly tired, I hope at least that I lose some weight since I'm always running like this ( :3 )

" Vicky!! "

I heard sweet voice calling me , before I turned I saw Sara smiling to me and hugging me from behind .

I know, she's so adorable.

" good morning , Sara " I smiled to her

" good morning,  Vicky " she chuckled

" almost forgot! how was your date? " she shouted at me , and almost everyone heard her and they started staring at me .

" shh-- don't speak so loudly! " I said feeling embarrassed covering her mouth.

" haha I'm sorry " she started laughing.

She is so cute , I can't get mad at her .

" not that good " I mumbled

" what happened ? tell me! " she said waiting for me to tell her everything and I did .

" so that sadistic prince appeared out of no where and had a fight with Jack " she said as we entered the class

" he is so annoying " she said getting mad .

" yes , he is " I said taking a sigh.

Sitting down I heard some girls speaking :

" ohh today we gym class "

" yeah ! And the boys will have a match "

" what match ?? "

" a basketball match! But before that they'll be having a race "

" is that so? "

" not only our class, some other classes too ! "

" I can't wait for it "

Emm it doesn't have anything to do with me, but I'm really tired and I don't have any energy to do that.

So I'll ask the teacher to not do it .