chapter 58

Len p.o.v :

" how's my sister doing now? " i asked the doctor the soon i arrived to the hospital.

" she's better now. No need to worry" he replied calmly.

" It's really impressive : you always taking care of your sister... "the doctor said.

" you're such a good kid , Len " he patted my shoulder before walking away back to his work .

It's always been that way . Well, it's not like there was another choice . In the end there was always just me and her : we had to take care of each other .

Always seeing our parents fight and growing up alone, i couldn't bear leaving that small hand of her's alone without me holding it .

I had to be there for her and support her because we both feel the same loneliness, but for her it's far worse .

She's my little sister and i would do anything to revenge her . I'll make anyone who tries to hurt her regrets it!

She's my only family the only one left after our parents ditched us .

So hearing that that girl and her friend came here and made her condition get bad makes me angry.

Although , it wasn't for long time but still....how dare she!

What made me even angrier is seeing her being head over heels with that boyfriend of hers.

She was supposed to be disrupted and stressed . Not being happy like that! She was supposed to be thinking of how she gotten herself into ...she was supposed to think of me___

Haa...what am i thinking?...have i completely lost it? This way I'm almost like him--- no! I'm never lile that jerk . Not even close .

I'm only doing this for her : i looked at Emma for brief moment.

She seemed more tired than usual...what did Vee said to her that made her this depressed?

Vee was the nickname i used to call her back when we were young, who would thought we would meet again?

Only if we didn't meet like this ...

" I've brought your favourite candy for you , Emma " i said after i've entered the room .

I've been bringing her favourite candies ever since the accident happened . Yet not even once did she ate it .

I got no reaction of her ...

I putted down the candy on the table , sitting down on the edge of the bed .

" what's happened ,Emma? tell me " i looked at her but i still got no reaction from her .

" ah ..." i sighed before i got up .

" sister , no matter what-- you know I'll always be here for you . Always " i said putting a hand on her head : softly messing her hair a bit .

Then started walking out of the room . I walked out of the hospital and started heading home .

I was walking on the street , when five men in motorcycles stopped right at my feet.

" hey-- you Len? " one of them asked looking at me .

They look a bit troublsmakers-- i don't know what they want but one thing for sure : they are looking for trouble .

" yeah , why you're asking? " i said looking back at them .

" i see ..." the man smirked

" get him " he ordered to the other men who nodded .

They walked towards me , one of them grabbed me by the collar and punched me. I growled while i punched him back but his two others holded me down.  He and other guy started to hit me few times.

I fought back and hitted them few times but obviously they were overpowered me by number and strength that i couldn't overbear them .

After they punched me multiple times, i fell down on the ground.

" alright , enough . Let's go " the what seems like the head of them , said .

They got back to their motorcycles and before leaving , he said " oh Jack said hey, by the way "

He grinned turning on his motorcycle as i glared at him.

They drove away chattering and laughing " man ,he was tough one! Haha"

" f#ck that bastard! " i growled .

So that what he meant when he said there'll be more___ what a cheap move from him, heh.

I started to get up slowly feeling a sharp pain , taking a slow and languid steps .

There wasn't much left to get back to home. So there was no point in getting a taxi or even uber .

After that, i made it home . Slowly, i walked up to my room .  Then i took long hot shower to feel a little better.

When i got out, i looked at the bruises on me.

" damn , he'll pay for this! " i growled angrily.

I wasn't planning on evolving him in all this , since he had nothing to do with that piece of garbage other then being Vee boyfriend's .

Although, he did f#ucking pissed me off , now i've reason enough to!

I held up my phone and looked at the picture i've...

" This is going to be interesting " i smirked looking down on my phone...