Chapter 37

Victoria p.o.v :

" so the sadistic prince started to pick up a fight with Jack " asked Sara while we were having lunch .

I nodded...oh yes ! you might be wondering what happened at the morning.

Well .....nothing.

After what Len said William looked at me before to let go of my hand and walk to the class .

While , i stood there watching him and he seemed to be upset and ...hurt?

I don't really understand that guy. Like at all! And I don't think i'll ever will .

Not just him but also Len. I mean why ?!

Why does he hate William that much and me ....

* sigh *

After William left. I spoke with Jack and he told me not to worry while caressing my hair which made me feel persuaded .

I walked back to the class as I sat down my eyes met the sadistic prince eyes , who turned his head away not looking at me ...what the hell ?!

* sigh *

And now I'm here sitting with Sara and it's already lunch time.

You might expect me not be hungry but I'm .

Which is the funny and weird part.

Yeah the perks of being fat girl.

" don't worry . He'll accept the fact that you and Jack are dating " Sara said and I raise an eyebrow in surprised way .

" I mean will date ...haha I ship you two from now " she said making weird funny and cute face while chuckling.

" I don't know if we'll " I said eating bite from my sandwich .

" don't forget to chew it , pig " said someone, is it William..he's bothering me again?

I looked up and saw ....Len.

" surprised? Did you thought it was someone else? " he said in mean way, leaning down putting his hands over the table .

Also he isn't alone he's with group of people mostly guys and some girls.

Wait ...since when he has his own group?!

It's nearly have the same number of students as the sadistic prince .

" say ...did you? " he whispered to my ear .

I looked down and not responded.

" stay away from her " said Jack standing nearby me.

" got it ? " he said with anger .

" it's none of your business " he said to him .

" he's right don't bother her! " said Sara glaring at him.

" oh did I hear a little rabbit speaking? " he laughed at her.

" you know exactly that you shouldn't speak or else you'll become a target too " he said to her .

" it's funny that the first person i expected to defend you didn't " he said looking at William .

" maybe he lost interest in his pig-slave already " he looked at me then looked at him.

" or maybe he just became a coward " he smirked and William looked at him glaring .

" or maybe I'm just going to beat the crap out of you " William said standing up still glaring at him .