chapter 45

Victoria p.o.v :

I arrived to hell ah I mean school...of hell!

On the way here , i kept thinking of solutions, possibilities ....anything!

That could help those two but nothing...I got nothing * sigh *

I looked up and saw Len who were standing up with his group, surrender by them like he's celebrity or something...

Although, he does look like one .

He's good looking guy , yet his heart is full with hate and aversion ...is that what they call an ugly heart?

Hm , déjà vu ?

Looking at him like that he only remind me of how the sadistic Prince was , yet somehow different a little...

I don't have the right words to describe it ...

" morning, pancake " Jack said pulling me Into a hug , looking at me with large smile .

I blushed...gosh.

I must look like a tomato right now...

Yep , i surely do . I can see that by the reaction Jack gave because he's chuckling...how embarrassing!

" g-good morning ,Jack " I said blushing more ...

" haha damn , you're so cute ...how about good morning kiss ? " Jack said smirking.

He really likes to tease me ...

" oh look it's the beauty and the beast " Len said laughing looking at us.

" although , the beast is a girl this time.  Hmm it should called fat ugly beast , isn't better? " he smirked staring directly at me .

Although Jack was next to me , he didn't gave him much attention .

It's like , i'm his main target...

" and you should be the clown of this story even though you're not funny at all you, bastard " Jack said glaring at him .

" stop bothering my girlfriend or I swear to god I'll smash that disgusting face of yours , do you hear me ?! " Jack said wanting to go to him and hit him but I was holding him tightly , trying to stop him .

" let's go " I said pulling Jack away from him .

" why are you trying to stop me ?! Just let me teach him a lesson!! " Jack said glaring angrily , as he gritted his teeth .

" please it's not worth it...you'll get in a lot of troubles " I said with pleading eyes .

He looked at me and sighed.

" God damn it! " Jack said as his eyes soften and he careless my face .

He stared at my eyes.

" I just don't want you to get hurt ..." he said in sweet caring voice..aw Jack...

He keeps saying that to me . It makes me feel like I'm so special to him...

" I know ...thank you " I said with soft voice looking at him ...

Jack smiled sweetly while he got more closer to my face , as if he was going to ...

* bam *

we both heard the sound of locker getting slammed harshly .

I turned to look and see who did made that sound it was ...the sadistic prince.

He looked at us for second...his eyes showed hate and jealously ...?