chapter 57

Victoria p.o.v :

Today me and Sara are visiting Len's sister.

I feel extremely stressed . We stood in front of the hospital entrance.

" you okay , vicky? " sara asked tilting her head , staring at me .

" y-yes i'm. I'm just a little nervous " i said with awkward smile.

" last time i was here things didn't go that well " i added sighing.

" it's going to be alright! You got this ,okay ? besides..." Sara said in cheerful way.

" I'm here this time " she chuckled a bit making a thumbs up with her hand , which made me laugh a little.

She really can be funny at times and i'm thankful for her coming with me here .

" okay , let's do this "

We entered , a few minutes later we were standing at the hallway of her room .

We talked to the nurse and told her we wanted to visit her. She allowed although, she asked us not to do anything to bother her and keep the visit short as possible.

I knocked the door before entering " hello , Emma..." i said walking in with Sara .

" what do you want this time? " she replied coldly but a bit aggressively.

" ah ..." i said underneath my breath, feeling a bit nervous .

I looked at Sara who nodded at me like she's saying -you got this . I gave her a relieved look and clenched my fists while i looked at her .

" Emma you lied didn't you? " i said confidently while looking at her .

She was looking at the window spacing out but when i said that ,she turned and looked at me with surprised expressions . Her eyes widened a bit .

" what...? " she asked .

I looked at her with serious face .

" you lied about the whole thing " i confronted her .

" w-what b.s are you saying !? After asking me to tell you my story now you're accusing me of lying?" She started raising her voice .

This is the first time i saw her her showing emotions , other then complete emptiness or sadness...she looks stressed-- as if what i said have shaken something within her .

Sara gave me a stare , it seemed that she catched on that too .

" Emma just tell me the truth...please " i said sighing a bit.

" this can change many things, so just admit it... it's never too late to fix things up "

" i told you the TRUTH " Emma said with eyes filled with stress , hate and fear ...she's afraid to admit her faults.

" if you don't believe me then you're free to do so ...just don't bother me no more. Leave! " she demeaned .

" William told me everything " i calmly looked at her .

" ...a-and you believed him?? He's munplitive and liar! How can you trust him after what he did to you!?"  She raised her voice with nervousness showing all over her moves and expressions . Even the way she spoke .

" he wasn't lying , Emma " i said looking at her with calm voice.

" i talked with other students who confirmed his words "Sara said taking a step forward.

" lies! Liars! They're standing by his side ...t-they're part of his band! His people" she said with her voice raising up even more and stress showing all over her .