chapter 31

Hi guys :) I'm sorry for late update!! I really hope you all enjoy this chapter ~~~ ❤
___________________________________

William p.o.v :

I refuse to lose to someone like him! That jerk really thinks he can win against me ?

I won't lose to anyone , specially that guy called Jack . Acting all nice and lovey with that fat pig , what the hell he think himself !? It makes me want to punch him off ...

Well I'll show him , who's better . I'll win the race .

But this guy he refuses to give up .

Well neither I!

Wait ...Who the hell is this guy !?

A guy came from nowhere .

What the....what is he doing !? Trying to win the race...

It's hard to admit but he's faster then that jerk and .. i .

I see him taking the first place , it bothers me because I wanted to be in the first place ...to prove to that pig that I'm better then that jerk .

Even though , I don't need to because I'm obviously better ...

" shit ...well a least you weren't the one who won " that guy Jack said : huffing and catching his breath .

I glared at him then smirked " there's still a match of basketball and I'll make sure to beat you up " I said poking his chest with both angry and challenging eyes .

" We'll see about that , asshole " he said as he pushed me back .

We've around 10 minutes or more to rest a bit, before starting the match .

I looked at that guy , who were wearing a glasses .

He has a dark black hair , and pale white skin .

It's hard to believe that someone like him , is this much fast...

Suddenly , I saw him looking at someone then smiled . I looked up and saw who it was . It's that fat pig ...

Wait he knows her !??

Seriously....since when that pig is this famous!

" get ready the match is about to start! " yelled the couch at us .

I'm in the red team . While that jerk is in the blue team .

Looks like the guy with glasses isn't willing to play .

I looked up at that fat pig and smirked , looking at her with confidence . I'll make sure to win this time .

The match started , and I got the ball first and started to make points . Point after point, I made sure to make as much as I could.

But that jerk wasn't easy rival too . While that fatty kept on watching us .

After a long match , i won . I mean my team won with difference ot 2 points... those two were the last point i recorded .

That guy tried to win over but he couldn't . Everyone was cheering for us and the girls calling my name, yet she didn't....

Does she like him? That jerk !? Why!?

I saw her smiling to him and trying to comfort him . This pig really want to make me pissed off , damn it!

I saw her looking at me , trying to say something .

I stared at her waiting for what she'll say , when that guy put his arm around her and looked at me" we wanted to say congrats, asshole " he smirked and that pig was a bit surprised .

She was about to say something , but I didn't want to hear her, so I just said " I don't need your congrats, jerk " then looked at her " same for you , ugly pig "

I started to walk away from them .

That pig , I was thinking that maybe i should act a bit nice , but there's no way in hell that'll do that anymore ....

I went to the changing room , changed my clothes while frowning .

How can that pig choose him over me! Comforting him and acting all nice with him.

Who does she think herself, that slave ...

While walking in the hallway , I saw that guy with glasses standing next to his locker.

I passed by his side hitting his shoulder with mine : making him pump into his locker .

" it's better to be careful and know exactly where you stand " I said with warning tone .

When I wanted to walk again , he said " you're the one who should be careful " he smiled looking at me.

" or else she'll hate you and you'll be alone with your hatred " he started walking off leaving me standing there .

So This guy isn't just some nerd , huh !? I see . Let's see what kind of game he's playing ...