The Country Club

Rachel's P.O.V
It was an awfully chilly Saturday morning. I woke up early so I could talk to my best friend,Taylor,before she went to the gym to organize their day. As I picked up my phone I got a message, it was from Tay. It read "Good morning my love, I hope you slept well and had lovely dreams. I'm going to be at the gym from 8:30 till 12 but I'm gonna go for a swim and grab something to eat around 10/10:30 if you want to come join me? you don't have to obviously but I know how much you love swimming and you love the food at the club, I hope you can come but I understand if you can't xxxxx" . I was so happy, she knows me so well and this is just what I need-a bit of time with my tay to take my mind off things. I replied "Morning, I did thank you :) thank you very much, I would love to, I can come and I will be there at 10 n I will wait in the bar, I'll see you later my darling!! xxxxx"

We had such a good day, we went down to the pool and just swam and laughed and talked and caught up on what we had missed since the day before. We stayed by the pool for about 45 minutes maybe and hour then we went to go and get dressed and showered. the showers were quite big there and there was only one free so we just went in that one together and just kept our bikinis on. after that we had to go get changed but there were no spaces free yet again so we got changed in the toilets. It was quite awkward as we had to get naked in front of each other but we managed to hide well enough away from each other.

Once we were dressed and we had dried our hair we went up to the bar and ordered some food-we got cheesy chips, chicken caesar salad and a pepperoni pizza to share. The food was lovely and it was good value. I kept on getting odd feelings during lunch. Sometimes when we would both reach for a chip or a slice of pizza at the same time our hands would touch and I would get a weird feeling. It gave me butterflies and made my heart beat fast. I'm sure it's nothing tho.

We were all finished up by 12 O'clock and Tays mum picked us up. I invited her round to sleep over as my room has just been decorated and is all new. She had to go home to get her stuff so that gave me a bit of time to tidy up and get stuff ready for her. I'm so excited.