The Move pt3

Rachel's P.O.V

I'm so excited. Tay is moving in. It's 4pm now and she texted me 10 minutes ago that they had left. She is going to be here any minute now. I went into the kitchen and got out the cookies I had made for her. Just as I put them on a plate there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened the door. There she was. My girl.

Herself and her mum put down two boxes each and I greeted them both politely. Olivia hugged me and said "I'm so glad Taylor has such a lovely friend in her life she is so lucky" Tay rolled her eyes and blushed. She then threw her arms around me. When we pulled out of the hug-she kissed my lips. I immediately backed away and said panicked looking at her mum "What are you doing?"Her mum didn't look surprised at all and I didn't understand why. She looked at her mum and her mum said "You know you can see everything in this hallway on that mirror from where my car is. I'll go get some more boxes" She walked out the house giggling. I was so confused. Taylor kissed me quickly and said as she pulled away "I missed you so much" I missed her too but I ignored that for a moment and said "Can you tell me what's going on please?" She explained everything to me. She told me everything her mum said and then added "We don't have to pretend in front of her" I just sighed and threw my arms around her I then whispered in her ear "I missed you so much too" We kissed and then went out to help Olivia. Tay picked up 3 but she was struggling so I took two off her so I had 4 in my arms and carried them upstairs. I put them in the spare room and then after we had moved all the books upstairs we went down stairs and got a drink. I sat down and Taylor sat close next to me. Her mum sat opposite us on the arm chair. Tay took my hands in hers and kissed my cheek. Her mum smiled at us and said "You two are so cute together. Now, thank you for the tea but I think I better get back to my husband and leave you two love birds too it. Now if there's anything you girls need you know where to find me. Now don't get too rowdy with each other too much you'll frighten the neighbors." She laughed n hugged us goodbye before she left.

We stopped and looked at each other. I grabbed her hand and lead her up the stairs. I got her into my room and pressed my lips onto hers. I pulled her top off over her head then put my hands on her waist. She smiled through our make out and then threw my top off. We made out for ages and it felt so good.

I pushed her against the wall and took off her bra. I stopped everything I was doing and just looked into her eyes for a moment. I looked at her and said as I started to move closer to her "I love you so much baby". I wrapped my arms around her and just held her in my arms for a moment. She said back to me whilst she undid my bra "I love you so much too princess, I never want to loose you." We just kissed each other's lips so so softly. I started to pull my jeans off and so did she. We both kept our pants on for now. I put one of my hands on her back and another on her waist. I slowly slid one of my hands down from her waist to her thighs and lifted her up. I carried her to the bed and lay her down. Our lips stayed touching the whole time. I laid next to her and we just made out. We looked down at each other's body's and just rested our foreheads on each other's. This was exactly how we had our first kiss. I put my arms around her and pulled her close. I then said "This was exactly how we were before I kissed you for the first time...Well besides the fact that we were clothed. I just saw you sleeping and you looked so cute. And you had your arms wrapped around me. And I wasn't alone anymore. I didn't feel lonely. I put my arms around you and pulled you even closer to me. Our noses were now touching as well as our foreheads. And your lips were so close to mine all it would've taken for them to meet was a tilt of my head. I tried so hard to resist but I couldn't. You were here in my arms and you were mine. And I didn't want to let go of you. I just wanted to hold you forever. So I tucked your hair behind your ear and kissed you. It made me feel tingly inside and I had butterflies. When you woke up I got so terrified you were gonna push me away and say something like what the fuck are you doing. But no you kissed me back. These have been the best three days of my life. And I'm not exaggerating at all. I love you baby. But I don't just love you. I adore you. But I don't just adore you. I'm...I'm...I'm in love with you."

We were silent for a moment. She kissed me softly then said as she pulled away "I woke up when you pulled me closer to you but I didn't want to open my eyes incase you stopped. I wasn't sure what you were doing or what you were going to do but I liked it. And I just wanted to hold you and kiss you. But I was pretending to be asleep so I couldn't. I didn't think you were going to kiss me. I thought you would just cuddle me and hold me but then you kissed me. And I was shocked so I pulled away. But then I realized that this was my chance for you to be mine. So I kissed you. And you didn't resist. That was honestly the best moment of my life. And the best night of my life. I adore you. I'm in love with you baby. I have been ever since I laid eyes on you." We cuddled up to each other and softly kissed each other's lips. I love her so much.