The Restless Night Part 2

Rachel's P.O.V

Taylor kept on making out with me I couldn't get her to stop. I don't understand how she went from sobbing to horny in the space of two seconds.

She stopped for a moment and looked me in the eyes and said "I'm sorry. I started crying because I've wanted this for so long and I had you in my arms and you are so beautiful. I'm sorry for worrying you. I fucking love you Rach, and I'm about to do something and I need you to trust me, and if you don't like what I'm doing tell me to stop." I was confused but I just agreed so I could be happy about all the things she said about me.

She thanked me and started kissing me then she pulled away and pulled me so I was laying down. She looked me in the eyes and she looked terrified but it's what she wants. She grabbed the bottom of her top and threw it off so that the only clothing she had was her pants and her shorts. Then she put her legs either side of me and started working her way down to my pantie line but she kept going. I looked at her and she just told me not to worry. She pulled my shorts down to my knees. I had no idea what she was about to do. She went over my pants and started working her way to my legs. This was when I realized what she was doing. She was going to kiss my cuts.

I started to panic and tried to move a bit so she couldn't do it but it didn't work. She kept going down and then placed her hand on them carefully and watched how I reacted. I didn't move I just froze and fought back my tears. She rubbed them softly and then started kissing my cuts. I didn't know what to do so I just started crying and I couldn't stop. Once she realized that I was crying she abruptly stopped, pulled my shorts up and quickly gathered me into a ball and held me in her arms and wrapped her legs around me. She just kept me there for a while whispering to me that it was okay and she was sorry and that she loved me and that she never meant to hurt me. When she said that she burst into tears. Seeing her like this broke my heart. I turned around (forgetting that she was still topless) and wrapped my legs around her and putting my hands on her naked back and crashing my lips on hers. She pulled away instantly and through her tears she weeped "I can't do this to you, I don't think you want this-at least not like I do-I love you more than anything in this world and I can't do this to you."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her as close as possible and looked her in the eyes. I softly said "I want this more than anything in this world. Please don't push me away. I love you more than life itself. Please, just let me show you how badly I want this." She stared into my eyes for a while but when she saw the seriousness in my face she nodded her head and kissed my lips softly with a heart broken look on her face.

I let go of her and threw off my t-shirt. We just stopped and looked at each other's bare chests. I hadn't actually looked at hers before then, I felt like I was violating her if I did but I needed to think of how I can prove that I want this. I looked away from her chest to her eyes and pushed her down and kissed her. She grabbed my neck with one hand and went to grab my boob but hesitated so she rubbed my waist. I knew exactly what I could do to show her I want this. I took one hand and ran it down her back to her butt and my other hand I ran from her belly button up to her boobs and I took one in my hand and started massaging. She started curling her toes and she bit my lip with a moan. I then moved down to her neck and started kissing her neck by the previous hickeys I had given her. She had scratched all up my back and was clinging onto me. She grabbed my boobs one in each hand and started to do what I was doing. I stopped for a second n she asked me why l stopped n begged me not to stop-to which I replied "Oh I'm not stopping don't worry it's just these hickeys are too obvious and hard to hide. I've gotta go lower okay?" She bit her lip and nodded.

I started kissing her neck again but then started to move down slowly. I went down her neck, over her collarbones and then down to her boobs. As I started kissing them, I ran my hands down her pants and held her butt cheeks in my hands. Taylor started moaning a lot louder now so I had to quiet her down with my lips on hers.

I went back down to her boobs, took one hand off her butt and whispered to her "Tell me if you want me to stop" . I slid my hand from her butt round to her fanny. She pulled my lips off her boobs and threw her lips on mine. I thought this meant she didn't want me to do this so I started to take my hand out but she shoved it back in her pants and bit my lip. I put my fingers into her and she exploded with lust she threw me onto my back and grabbed my boobs and thrusted her body onto mine. She got on her all fours and crawled up to my lips and we made out for a while then she started to crawl down me but her lips never left my body. She got to my pantie line and pulled my shorts off then she pulled my pants off and spread my legs. Suddenly her tongue was inside of me and it was going all over the place. My toes started curling and I grabbed her hair and groaned like never before. I love her so much. I need to tell her.

I managed to say over my groaning "I need to tell you something, come here." She stopped, wiped her mouth, pulled up my shorts and pants, pulled the duvet over her head and crawled back to me and put the duvet over us. She got comfortable and said out of breath "Sorry, I'm all yours". I looked at her and her body and all these hickeys I had given her and then just smiled. I put my arms around her and pulled her into my chest and she rested her head on my boobs. I put my chin on her head and said softly "This has been the best and most amazing night of my life. I haven't been this happy for months. I...I...Thank you so much. I...I...I..." I sighed n she looked up at me and I looked down at her and whispered "I love you so much". She smiled at me and kissed me. After a few minutes, she pulled away and said "I've wanted you ever since the day I laid my eyes on you. I love you so much." We just laid there together for a while. We were completely silent until I thought there was something she should know. I kissed her forehead and said softly "Tay?" she looked up at me and smiled "I...I think, I'm in love with you."