The Restless Night Pt 1

Rachel's P.O.V

So as you know we decide to sleep. We went to sleep at about 1:30 am as we were exhausted but I woke up about an hour later. Taylor's arms were wrapped around me and her head was resting on mine. Her eyes were right in front of mine, our eyelashes were practically touching. Her nose was touching mine. Her lips were so close to mine-all it would take for them too meet was a tilt of my head. I could feel her heart beating against mine. I just watched her sleep for a while. She looked so cute. This was when I realized my arms were still by my side. I gently put my arms around her trying not to wake her. As soon as I held her she wriggled up even closer to me.

Her lips were right there. They felt so soft on my cheek earlier. Why do I feel like this. I want her lips on mine. I want her to love me. I want her to be mine. I want her. I need her. No Rachel. Stop. You can't do this. You can't ruin what you have with her. Maybe she won't think anything of it. Maybe she won't care. Maybe she will like it. Maybe she wants the same. Maybe that's why she was hugging me. Maybe she feels the same.
I will never know unless I find out.
I need to find out.
I will find out.
I'm going to do it.
I carefully tucked her hair behind her ear, placed one of my hands on the side of her face keeping my other hand on her waist. I slowly leant in and placed my lips on hers I held it for a few seconds then pulled away. It felt so good. Her lips. They're so soft. I suddenly realized Taylor was awake, and she was staring into my eyes. I looked at her terrified. What was she going to say I started to speak but she interrupted with "Rach did you just kiss me?". I just froze-so many thoughts going through my mind like should I stop hugging her and why hasn't she let go. After about 1 minute of staring at each other I said "I'm sorry I-" I was cut off by her lips crashing onto mine. What was happening. Why did she kiss me back. We have been kissing for a minuet at least. And she kissed me. She started to open her mouth a bit so I did it back. We started opening our mouths fully now and she had tangled her legs into mine. We had been kissing for a long time now so I decided to risk it and try put in my tongue. I slowly worked it in and she did the same. Our toes were curling and our legs were tightening against each other's.
I f u c k i n g l o v e T a y l o r

I felt Tay slowly move her hands down from my back to my hips then slowly creeping down to my butt. I ran my hand that was on her waist up her side to her neck and ran my other hand down to her stomach. I need to show her how badly I want this. She needs to know I love her. We kept on making out and I said through our kisses "I fucking love you". She didn't say anything back she just moved her hands lower and kissed me more passionately.

That wasn't enough I need to do move. I decided to go down her neck. I slowly started to move away from her lips-still kissing her on whatever part I crossed-across to her lower cheek then her jawline then her neck. I spent a while on her neck, whilst I was doing so, she moaned and ran one of her hands through my hair and the other hand up my top rubbing my stomach and my back.

I decided that I should move further down so I took the corners of her top in my hands and started to pull them up which took her a bit by surprise so I said "I won't do this if you don't want me too" she insisted that I did it and it only made her jump because she just remembered what we were doing. and she loved it. and so did I. But I didn't want to force anything on her so I said to her quietly "If at any point you want me to stop tell me and I'll stop". She said she would so I made her promise because she doesn't break promises.

I put my hands on her t-shirt and pulled it off over her head. I thought that she wouldn't be read for me to go near her boobs yet so I started low. I moved up to her lips for a minuet because I missed the feel of her lips on mine then I started slowly moving down her body to where her shorts started. I placed one hand on her butt and the other hand on her waist then started kissing her pantie line. She is so beautiful. Her body is amazing. I can't believe I've got her. I started to move up, a bit near her belly button. After working there for a while I moved up to near the top of her ribs.

I think at this point she realized that she was almost fully naked in my bed and what we were doing because she stopped running her fingers through my hair and she stopped moaning. She burst into tears so obviously I stopped, pulled her top back down, took my hands off her, pulled her up so she was sitting instead of lying and then pulled her into a massive hug rocking her like a baby. After about 30 seconds I started to talk whilst rocking her "Baby what's wrong? I'm so sorry for doing this, I love you. Speak to me, it's going to be okay, I'm here. I'm not going to leave you. Darling please just say something, I'm not going to touch you anymore I think you've had enough of me. I will sleep on the floor."

I started to move off the bed but she pulled me back and started kissing me whilst her tears were dripping of her face onto mine. Every time I tried to pull away or say something to her she just pulled me closer and shoved her tongue in my mouth. I didn't understand anything but it was clearly what she wanted so I let it happen.