Let me love you

Rachel's P.O.V

We had been making out for a while it was now 6:30pm. I had to stop because I had invited her mum round because she needs to know what happened last night. I pulled away and said "Hey baby I need to go put the bathroom door on, I'll do your bedroom door tomorrow." She agreed then after I had started bolting it in she shouted "Babe do you want any help?" I shouted back "No no it's okay sweetheart just relax." By the time I had finished it was 7pm. I came down stairs and saw Tay getting a glass out of the cupboard. I crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and pulled her close. I kept kissing her neck for a while as she held my hands around her. I kept on moving up and down her neck and I started to go down the top of her back. I had left so many hickies it was crazy. I was about to take off her top when there was a knock at the door. She turned around and started making out with me but walked me down the corridor to the front door. She put one hand on the handle then pulled away and unlocked the door. It was her mum.

Tay said shocked "Mum? What are you doing here?" Olivia walked in the house and said "Rachel invited me." Taylor looked at me with a puzzled look. I said "Yes do come in. Let's go into the kitchen. Olivia went first then I went to follow it I was stopped by Tay. She said confused "Why did you invite my mum?" I kissed her lips softly to assure her everything was okay then said "I think your mum needs to know what happened last night don't you?" Tay  froze and started to cry. I pulled her into my arms and just held her. Her mum looked at us and looked really worried. I just nodded at her and smiled. She said softly "I'll make some tea for us, you girls just take your time."

After a few minutes she had calmed down and was ready to tell her mum. I kissed her lips gently then held her hand. I lead her into the kitchen and sat her down on the sofa. Olivia looked extremely worried. She took a sip of her tea then said "So what did you want me to come here for?" We looked at each other and I could see Scar didn't know how to start so I started for her. I squeezed her hand then said "There was an incident last night at the party" I looked at Scar then said "There was a boy here called Dan." I looked at Scarlett to see if she was going to continue but she didn't so I sighed then continued "And he took an interest to Scar. A rather big interest." I looked at her waiting for her to continue but she just looked down and I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I knew she wasn't going to speak up anytime soon so I said "He tried to-" I was instantly cut off with Scars lips. I pulled away shocked and said "He tried to rape me." Her mum just burst into tears and leaped onto the sofa next to scar and hugged her. She said through her tears "What happened? How?" They pulled out of the hug then Scar looked at me. I nodded and she started explaining "I went upstairs to change my shoes and he followed me and locked us in the room. He stripped then tried to undress me but I resisted to much for him to do so. I shouted Rachel's name and Rach came and broke the door in. She threw him off me then knocked him out. She threw everyone out bar her two best friends and carried Dan down the stairs then threw him out on the grass." They were both in floods of tears. I wiped my eyes then said "He won't come near us ever again." as soon as I said that I looked down. Scar put her fingers on my chin and pulled my head up so our lips met. We pulled away and I wiped away her tears. Olivia stared at me for a minute straight. I thought she hated me but she just stood up and hugged me. She pulled out if the hug and said. "Thank you. Thank you so so much. You kept your promise. You kept her safe. You looked after her. You protected her." I started crying now really hard. Scar wrapped her arms around me. She told me to go into the lounge and lie down for a bit. So I did.

While I was in there I could hear their conversation.
Olivia- "This has really got to Rach hasn't it."
Scar- "Yes. Mum you should've heard her. She came running as soon as I called her. She was banging on the door. She tried to break that door in multiple times. She fell straight onto the floor when the door broke and hard too. But she ignored it. She just got up and threw Dan off me. He was fully naked. She punched him in the face with more power than I have ever seen. She kicked him in the balls. She threw everyone out. For me. She screamed at him. I heard her breakdown. She collapsed to the floor. But she ignored it. She stood up and ran back to me. She did all this in the space of about two minutes mum. All for me. And she held me in her arms for hours. She never let go of me. I don't think she went to sleep till 5am. that's 2 hours after me. She just held me for 2 hours. Thats all she did. Then we woke up at 8. She's exhausted. But she still puts me first.
Olivia- "Scarlett don't ever loose Rachel. I don't think there is anyone in this world who can love you more and better than that girl. I'm going to leave you to it. And you better go in there and give that girl all the love you can give. Okay?"
Scar- "Trust me mum. I'm not gonna. And believe me I've been trying to give her love all day but things have been getting in the way. I just want to hold her in my arms mum. I could hold her forever."
Olivia-"Okay I'm gone. You get in there and do what you want to do okay?"

Olivia came in and hugged me goodbye. Scar said her goodbyes then went into the lounge expecting me to be there but I got up and went into the kitchen. Scar looked around and said "Baby where'd you go?". She walked into the kitchen and saw me standing over the sink. She ran up to me and put her hand on my back and said "Baby what's wrong?" I stopped for a moment and tilted my head a fraction towards her and almost whispered "I didn't know you heard and knew all that stuff." Scar rubbed my back and then put her arms around me. She turned me round and pulled off my top. She kissed my lips then said "Baby I'm glad I know. I love you so much please just let me love you." She put her arms around me then pushed me carefully to the floor. She threw off her top then her jeans.She pulled off my jeans then started making out with me. I went to touch her boob but she stopped me and said "It's okay baby just let me do the work." She made love to me like never before. She did everything a girl could do to another girl and holy fuck. It felt good. When she finished we just lay naked on the kitchen floor and cuddled and made out until we fell asleep. I slept so well. Knowing she was safe. And I was safe in each others arms.

I a m i n l o v e w i t h T a y l o r