The Sleepover

Rachel's P.O.V

At one o'clock Taylor turned up at my house with Shrek, 10 things I hate about you and popcorn-I love her so much. I took her stuff of her n lead her upstairs and to my bedroom. She said she loves it and it's cute and it's the room version of myself. We didn't stay for long, we just put her stuff down went to the toilet then went out to the chip shop so we could buy our dinner and get drinks and sweets etc. By the time we had finished at the shops it was 3pm. When we got home we just took it all up to my room and started watching Shrek, then American Pie and then the breakfast club. We were exhausted after a long day so we just decided to go to sleep-but of course we had to get changed.

I stood up n said "Urm I'll go get changed in the toilet" she just grabbed my arm and said "Don't be silly, just get changed in here I mean we are best friends right? I think we can get changed in the same room" we both just laughed and started to get changed. She started to undo the buttons on her shirt so I slowly took my t-shirt off. Tay got stuck in her shirt somehow so I had to help her out of it-so we ended up just standing there in our bra's and jeans. Taylor just took her jeans off then threw on some shorts and a baggy t-shirt. Now I was left half naked whilst she was tucked up in bed again so I put on a t-shirt and then started to take off my jeans but then I remembered something.

I had cuts all on my thighs. What am I going to do. I haven't told her yet. What will she say. What will she do. Fuck. I'm screwed. Maybe I should just get changed and pretend they're not there. Maybe she won't know.

I decided to turn to the mirror and I looked in the corner to see Tay staring at my bum. I don't know why she was but I just watched her for a while until she realized I noticed so she started to pretend to text someone. I just decided to do it but quickly. I checked she was looking away and pulled my jeans off sharply and then quickly stepped into some pj bottoms and climbed into bed.

I looked at her and smiled but she didn't take any notice. I was waiting for her to say something and we were just lying there and then she looked at me. She had tears in her eyes and just threw herself into me and put her arms around me. We just held each other for a long time-what felt like forever.

She whispered through her tears in my ear "I'm so fucking sorry" she started to sob now "I had no idea, I'm so sorry, I love you so much. More than anything in this world. I'm so sorry, I wasn't there for you when you needed me most and I hate myself so much for that." My heart literally just shattered to a million pieces. I pulled her in tighter and rubbed her back. She just broke down in my arms. Once she had calmed down a bit I whispered in her ear "Please don't apologize you did nothing wrong, none of this is your fault at all. I love you more than anything in this world. I'm so sorry you had to find out this way I just didn't know how to tell you." She froze for a moment so I started to pull out of the hug but she didn't like that idea. She pulled me closer and buried her face in my neck. I could feel the tears pouring off her face on to my shoulders and back. She started to calm down as I kept rubbing her back and telling her everything's okay.

Once she had almost stopped crying she lifted her head, looked me in the eyes and said softly "Baby"-I nodded yes whilst looking at her eyes and the mascara all over her face except her eyelashes-"I love you,more than life itself." I rested my forehead against hers and whispered "So do I my love. So do I." Tay stopped. She looked down at my t-shirt which was soaking wet from her tears. She started to dab my top with the corner of hers which was making no difference but I pretended it did.