The shower

Taylor's P.O.V

Rach rushed me home as quick as possible. She unlocked the door then carried me up the stairs to bed. She put me in bed then went back downstairs. When she came back she had a tray of Nutella on toast, Orange juice, Water and some Popcorn. She tucked me in and sat next to me, she then said "I'm sorry I didn't know what you would want so I just did the first things I could think of." I put my hands on her neck and pulled her head to mine then kissed her. I pulled away and said "Baby it's perfect thank you so much. I'm so sorry you had to rush off. You were amazing tonight." Rach smiled and tucked my hair behind my ears. She leant in and kissed my forehead then said "It's okay babe and thank you let's not talk about that tho okay? it makes me feel awkward." I agreed to not talk about it and kissed her some more. Rach eventually pulled away and told me to eat something. I decided to have the toast and some orange juice. When I finished I put the stuff on the side table before I pulled Rach towards me and started making out with her again. Rach laughed and as she pulled away she said "God you just can't get enough can you?" We both laughed and I went to kiss her again. She kissed me for a bit then pulled away and stood up. She leant over kissed my cheek then said "I need to have a shower, I'll be back in a bit if you need me just shout." I pulled her back then hugged her goodbye even tho she would only be gone around 15 minuets. She went off and turned on the shower and I could hear the water running. This was when I decided to get up.

I got up and took all my clothes off. I walked out the bedroom and towards the bathroom. I slowly and carefully opened the bathroom door trying to go unnoticed. I closed the door behind me and walked towards the shower. The glass was all steamed up. I looked in and Rach was facing the wall I snuck in going unnoticed as its a walk in shower and wrapped my hands around Rachel's waist. I instantly started kissing her neck and back as she jumped. Rach turned round so she was facing me but I didn't say anything I just kept on kissing her neck. I moved my hands down from her waist to her butt cheeks. She put her hands on my but then started kissing my neck too. We slowly started moving towards the face area until our lips met. I wasn't going to wait so I moved one hand round from her the back to the front and put in my fingers. This time I went in really deep-as deep as I could go and Rachel was going crazy. She bit my lips and my tongue and she was scratching my back and butt and then she put her fingers in me and went as deep as she could go. We were both going crazy and couldn't hold in our lust anymore. We started shouting and groaning. I needed more so I bent down and put her legs around my back. I used my body to push her against the wall then used my hands to keep her butt where I needed it to be. I put her legs as wide as I could around me and put in my tongue. As I did this Rach kept on screaming and shouting things like "I fucking love you oh my god you're killing me fucking hell" I kept on going for a long time until I couldn't hold her up anymore. I turned off the shower and carried her out of the bathroom into the bedroom (my tongue was still in her) then kept going as I laid her on the bed. My mouth was starting to get tired and I wanted to make out so I pulled my tongue out and instantly put in my fingers. I worked my lips up her body stopping at her boobs and nipples for a while then continuing up to the lips. We made out so passionately. I love her so much.

She rolled me onto my back then started to move her lips down from my lips to my fanny. She spread my legs and stuck her tongue in. She did exactly what I did but I think she was better. She grabbed my boobs and kept going for ages. She eventually pulled out and started going back up to my lips and stopped-as I did-at my boobs for a while then came back up to my lips. She crashed into me and caught her breath back. We just caught our breathes back as we lay on each other. Rach said after a while "I guess you're feeling better then." We both laughed and then started making out. We cuddled and just made out and talked for hours and eventually she said "You didn't really feel faint at the Sky Garden did you?" I looked at her and didn't know how she was going to react. I went to speak but she just stopped me and stood up. She started pacing around the room and said "It doesn't matter just be honest we have nothing if we aren't honest." I sat up and stopped for a moment. I then sighed and said "I'm sorry. I saw those people giving you their numbers and offering to buy you drinks and I know it was for business but I didn't want to risk loosing you." I stopped for a moment and started to cry. I looked down and said past the tears "When you kissed me, for the first time in my life I felt worth something. And I felt like I belonged somewhere. Have you not noticed how I haven't been to work ever since that night? They think I've got tonsillitis." She realized I was in tears now and sat next to me. She went to put her hand on my thigh but I moved n stood up and continued talking "You wanna know why I've not been to work? Because I want to be with you! I'm fucking in love with you Rachel! Don't you get it?! I have nothing if I don't have you!! You're everything I need and more!! You're all I want!!! you're all I have." I just collapsed to the floor and broke down. Rach stood up and said "Don't you think I know that? Don't you think I notice what you do? Don't you think I hear your phone calls? I heard your call to your boss. I heard your fake ill voice. But you know why I didn't say anything?" She paused for a moment as if she was waiting for a response then said "Because I didn't want you to have to explain that to me. because I love you. I'm fucking in love with you, don't you get that?" She walked over and sat next to me. She put her hands on my face and wiped away my tears. She kissed my forehead and pulled me into her arms. She whispered in my ear "Baby shhh it's okay I don't mind I'm just glad we're together now. I love you okay?" She started crying now and shaking too. I kissed her cheek then said "I love you too, I'm so sorry."