The After Math

Rachel's P.O.V

We were both upset about what had just happened and we weren't in the mood for films so I said I would go make us some tea and we can just catch up and talk about things and that she can ask any questions she wants. My mug was next to Taylor so I leant over her to get it but when I did so she kissed me on the cheek. I was taken back by this and I just froze over her. I think she felt awkward about it as she also froze and I heard her say "fuck" under her breath.

I didn't know what to do but I didn't want her to feel awkward so I continued and picked up the mug then smiled at her and went down to make the tea. Once I made her tea n got her some chocolate biscuits I went back up the stairs and entered my room.

Tay was standing up and looking out the window. I put her tea on the table next to her side of my bed and mine on the floor next to my side. I got into bed and pulled up the duvet on her side of the bed and patted her to lie down next to me with a smile. She awkwardly climbed in and picked up her tea and her biscuits. She took a sip and smiled "Thank you especially for the biscuits" I nodded and said "not a problem" with a big smile. I took her tea carefully out if her hands and placed it on the table next to her and said "So, now let's get to the talking! May I go first?" She nodded and got comfy. I smiled at her and started to ask "Right okay, so, what was that for?" She looked confused yet scared so I rubbed my cheek and smiled. She instantly looked down and started blushing. I placed my index and middle fingers on her chin and pulled it up so she was looking at me and then said "I'm going to try that again. How come you kissed my cheek?" She tried to look down again but I simply pulled her head back up and looked her in the eye. She looked terrified but when she saw my smile she started to say something "I...It's just...When..." she stopped for a while and sighed.

She looked into my eyes and said "When you kiss my forehead it makes me so happy and I wanted to make you happy and I was about to kiss your forehead but you leant over me and your cheek was only like 2 inches between us so I just went for it. I'm sorry." She looked ashamed of herself. I lifted her head up and quietly said with a smile "Don't be sorry...it worked" I then placed my hands on either sides of her head and kissed her forehead then pulled her into a hug. As we pulled out of the hug she said "Right, now, my turn. Why did you do it?" I sighed and started explain everything that had happened the last few weeks. We cried. We sobbed. We hugged. We cuddled. We apologized. We talked for hours. We got tired. We decided to sleep.