Day Out

Rachel's P.O.V

We got in the car and set off for ikea. I put my hand on the gear stick and reversed off the drive. Taylor sat in the seat next to me and Liv and Jess sat in the back. We held each other's hands the whole time and when I had to change gear I changed it with her hand. Every now and then Jess and Liv would wolf whistle and tease us. We played the best songs to drive to ever and just sang. I pulled up into the Car Park and we all got out of the car. I got a trolley so did Jess and Liv. She sat in the trolley and I pushed her round the shop. We got to the doors and we picked two doors. One wooden white door with a sliding lock and one wooden door with a sliding lock and a chain-For Taylor's room.

Jess and Liv continued around the shop while we went back to the car to put the doors in the boot. We locked the car and went to go back into the shop but Taylor stopped me in my tracks. She said to me "Text the girls telling them to text us when they are leaving the store. Unlock the car baby." I did as she said then unlocked the car. I went to get in the front seat but she grabbed my arm and shook her head. She opened the back door and put me in the back. She sat on my lap and closed the door. She threw her lips onto mine and put her hand straight up my top. I ran my hands up her back and we started to make out extremely passionately. She massaged my boobs softly and then slid one hand off my boob down to my jeans. She placed her hand under my pants onto my butt. She's so fucking hot. I love her so much. Her hair is so beautiful. It's light brown and short. Shaven at the sides and short on the top. She looks exactly like Ruby Rose. I'm so lucky to have her. I slid my hand down her front to her pants. I slipped my hand in her underwear and started working. She bit my lip then moaned loudly. She moved her hand round from my butt to my fanny. She copied everything I did.

Suddenly out the corner of my eye I saw Jess and Liv come round the corner. I quickly pulled out of her pants and said panicked "They're coming!" We quickly pulled our hands out of each other's pants and then off of our bodies. They were almost in view of the car. We straightened up our clothes and neatened up our hair. I opened the door and opened the boot so they could put their things in there. Taylor then got out the car and helped put stuff in the boot. Jess and Liv smirked at each other with a cheeky look. Me and Tay said at the same time "What are you two smirking at." They looked at each other and laughed. Liv then said "I don't know what gives it away more. The fact that Tays lipstick is now on your lips or the sudden amount of hickeys you've both gained since we last saw each other." We just nervously laughed then said "Whoopsies". They laughed and said "Don't worry guys you can make out in front of us we aren't going to judge you." We just looked at each other then smiled. We looked back at them. Then Tay grabbed my face and kissed me. They both wolf whistled. We made out for about 30 seconds then pulled away. We continued as normal and pretend nothing was out of the ordinary.

Jess and Liv got in the back again and we got in the front. I turned on the engine and asked everyone "So...Where to now?" They all stopped to think then Liv said "Let's go play mini golf!" We all laughed besides Liv and she looked quite upset so I started to drive off and every time someone asked where we were going I said "You'll see".

I pulled up outside the crazy golf center. Jess and Tay laughed and Liv cheered. We all got out of the car and walked into the center. Taylor grabbed my hand and kissed me softly. We then pulled away and paid for an 18 hole match for four. We all picked up a putter then went off to the 1st hole. None of us had any idea on how to play but we thought it would be a good laugh. We finished in about an hour and then got back in the car and just drove around. I pulled up into McDonalds drive thru and everyone cheered. We looked at the clock after we had eaten and it was 5pm. We must've been driving around for hours. I looked at Jess and Liv from the rear view mirror and said "Back to ours guys?" Tay put her hand on my leg then ran her hand up and down my thigh. They watched her do this then looked at each other. They then said "You know what I think you two need the house to yourselves, please could you possibly drop us at our house?" Tay kissed my cheek then we said "Okay sure, it's probably better for you that way I mean we would probably keep you up if you get what I mean" We both nervously laughed and snapped out of in love mode. When we got to their house we all helped carry in the stuff they had bought and then left with a hug. Myself and Tay got in the car and drove home. I unlocked the house and just flopped on the sofa. Taylor sat next to me and we made out and cuddled for a long while.