What Happened

Rachel's P.O.V

I had been holding her in my arms for hours. She had calmed down a bit so I took my chance and said "Baby what happened? How did you get alone with him?" She sniffled and wiped her eyes then brought herself to say "We were dancing and one of my heels broke so I went upstairs to change my shoes. I was sitting on the bed and I had my trainers in my hand and I was about to put them on when Dan walked into the room. I asked him what he was doing up here but he didn't reply. he just closed the door and locked it. I stood up and said What are you doing. He didn't reply again. He took off his shoes and his top. I was really scared now. I said What the fuck do you think you are doing don't come near me. He undid his jeans and threw them off with his boxers. He started to walk towards me so I shouted your name. I didn't hear anyone come upstairs so I screamed it again. He put his hands on my top and tried to pull it off but I wriggled too much for him to be able to pull it off. I heard you banging on the door so I knew I had to hold him off until you could get in. When you broke the door in and threw him off me. I just broke down. I couldn't believe you knocked him out for me. When I was in your arms I knew I was safe. And then you threw everyone out for me. And I heard you screaming at Dan. And I heard you sobbing. I love you so much. More than anything. Please don't ever leave me."

I stopped for a moment to take it in. I kissed her lips ever so softly then said "I'm so sorry. Well I wasn't going to let him do that. He needed to learn a lesson. Which isn't done yet. I'm going to tell his mother what he tried to do because she got raped when she was a child. He's a dead man. Also if you want to we can get the police involved. It is your choice though baby and you don't have to decide now. I love you so much too and I'll never leave you. I'll be here for you until the day I die."

She nodded her head and kissed my lips. We just made out and cuddled until she fell asleep. I then wrapped a blanket round us then pulled her into my chest as close as possible. I fell asleep shortly after.