The Explanation

Rachel's P.O.V

We woke up to the smell of pancakes. We looked across at where Liv and Jess slept but they weren't there. It was then when we heard people coming up the stairs. Jess and Liv had four plates with pancakes. They came in the room and put the plates down then sat on the edge of the bed. They gave us 4 each and themselves 3 each. They said "Morning guys, we made pancakes." They had such big smiles. And they didn't care that we were cuddling. But we pulled apart and sat more comfortably.

Jess and Liv hugged Taylor then said "We are so so so fucking sorry" She looked at me and I smiled and nodded. Tay replied "It's okay, thank you for the pancakes that's very sweet of you to do such a thing." They didn't ask any questions about us cuddling and making out if they saw that. Jess and Liv said as they went to get off the bed "We'll leave you to it then." but Tay quickly said "No stay with us, you don't have to go plus I think we have some explaining to do." They smiled and shuffled next to each other opposite us. They looked like kids ready to hear a nursery rhyme. We looked at them then each other. We looked at them then said "As you have probably figured out by now, we are together. We have been for a few days now." I then grabbed Taylor's hand and said "Jess, the other night when...that thing happened and you were here. The girl I said I was in love with was-is" I stopped and looked at Tay. I leant in and said "I was talking about Taylor" then kissed her cheek.

They both smiled and said "Yeah we kinda guessed and by the way you guys are adorable, We took a picture of you when you were sleeping because it was too adorable not too. We haven't put them anywhere or anything don't worry. But we have sent them to you." Me and Tay both checked our phones and found the picture. They were right when they said it was adorable. We had dried up tears down our faces and I had Tay curled up with my arms and legs wrapped around her. We both smiled before Tay kissed my cheek.

They got off the bed and said "I think we better leave you two love birds too it! if you need anything just give us a shout." They started to walk out when I looked at Taylor and quietly asked if they could stay for as long as they wanted. She kissed my lips softly and said yes. I spoke up and said "Guys wait up" They turned around and I continued "You can stay here for as long as you want too. Whether that's an hour, a day a week, you name it you can stay here. I mean we sleep in the same bed anyways and there's another double bed in there. But well we like you two, you're lovely" They smiled and said "We like you too. I think we will stay again tonight if that's okay but we'll probably go back to our house after that." We nodded and smiled. They then left the room and I pulled her into my chest and we started making out. I rubbed her back as she held my waist.

We made out for what must've been half an hour but someone knocked on my bedroom door. We pulled out of the kiss but keeping our arms round each other and I then said "Come in" Jess and Liv walked in and said "Hey guys, we were gonna go to ikea, do you wanna come? You can replace your doors then! How did you break your bathroom door too by the way? it looks like you guys have been breaking down a lot of doors!" We laughed and agreed. A trip out could be just what we need. We got out of bed and changed into something more comfy. I put on black jeans and my white baggy top. She put on my white jeans and black baggy top because her clothes were still in boxes. I kissed her lips softly then lead her out the room down stairs.