The Party

Rachel's P.O.V

We woke up and watched Friends for a while and just made out all morning. We sent out invites to the party and told everyone to bring food and alcohol. The house was already tidy apart from the boxes so all we had to do was put some in the closet and unpack the others. I made us waffles for lunch and Oreo milkshakes. She loves my cooking so I'm going to do it as often as she wants.

We just cuddled and made out all day until 6pm. We decided we should probably get ready so we got out of bed and started to get changed. I wore black jeans, a white crop top then a red checked flannel over top. I walked into Taylor's room to ask her opinion but she was just standing there butt naked. She hadn't realized I had come in the room so I walked up behind her, span her around and threw my arms around her. Our lips instantly met and we just made out for what must've been about 30 minuets. I then pulled away and said "As much as I hate to stop I think we better get dressed and do our hair and make up." We went and continued getting ready. I put on all my make up and then straightened my hair.

It was now 7:30pm. I went down stairs and turned on my sound system and put out some snacks. I then got out beer and vodka and gin etc. I could hear Tay coming down the stairs. She walked into the room and holy fuck. She's so beautiful. I'm in love with an angel. I don't know how I'm going to cope 5 hours with out loving her. I pulled her close and said "I love you baby if you need me tonight for whatever reason just shout my name. Now, let's just be in love until the first people get here" We made out until the first knock on the door we pulled off each other re did our lipstick and opened the door. Firstly it was Jess, Liv and Dan. I really need to find a distraction for him or he will make a move on my baby.

As the night went on more and more people crawled in. I had such a good night I just danced with my friends all night. Well at least until around midnight. It all went down hill from there. I was dancing with Jess Liv and Tay. I looked away for a moment and when I turned back it was only Jess and Liv. I looked around and I couldn't see her anywhere. I looked around all down stairs. I was about to go upstairs when I heard my name being shouted. I went back into the kitchen thinking it was coming from there. But no one wanted me. That was when I heard it again. It was coming from upstairs. My heart dropped. Taylor.

I ran upstairs to her room the door was locked. I banged on the door and I heard her burst into tears. I said "Baby what's wrong? What's happening?" There was no reply. I heard a low voice in there and then she squealed "No don't touch me!". It was Dan. I could tell. He was going to fuck her. I needed to get in there. I walked back into my room then ran as fast as I could and charged at the door. The door broke and I fell in the room. He was naked and he was trying to pull off Taylor top but she was resisting and was in floods of tears. I got to my feet as quickly as possible and threw him off her and punched him in the face. so then kicked him in the balls and he fell to the floor. I ran to the bed to Taylor. She was in such a state. She was shaking so much. I wrapped my legs around her and pulled her into my chest. She broke down in my arms. I just held her and kissed her head telling her it was okay and I'm here now. She was shaking so much. She was so terrified it broke my heart. I looked at Dan on the floor. He needs to get out of our house right now. I whispered in her ear "Baby I'm going to get rid of all these people and I'll be right back, If you get too scared go into my room and lock the door. I love you so much I'll be back as soon as possible"

I picked up Dan and threw him over my shoulder. I got all the people that were upstairs down and made them leave. I turned off the music and told everyone to leave. Whist everyone was leaving I went into the front garden where everyone was and threw Dan off my shoulder and to the floor. Liv and Jess tried to stop me but they couldn't hold me back. They didn't know what he had done. I kicked him in the stomach and screamed at him "I FUCKING HATE YOU DON'T EVER COME NEAR ME OR TAYLOR AGAIN YOU HEAR ME!!!" I burst into tears and fell to the floor. Jess and Liv picked me up and took me inside they sat me down and asked me what all that was about. I said through my sobs "Dan tried to rape her. If I hadn't stopped him he would've done it. I'm sorry I need to go back to my baby. Stay the night you can sleep in Taylor's room but there's no door anymore. If we are in there then sleep in my room. I need to explain a lot to you tomorrow."

I ran upstairs as fast as I could and she wasn't in her room. I knocked softly on my bedroom door and said "Baby open up its me" She opened the door and threw her arms around me and burst into tears I picked her up and put her in bed. I pulled her into a ball and wrapped my legs and arms around her. I whispered into her ear "Baby shhh it's okay everyone's gone apart from Liv and Jess but it's okay we can trust them they're my best friends after you. I'm here now. And I will keep you safe. I love you so much. please just say something baby." She sniffed and tried to slow down the crying. She looked up at me and said "I like Liv and Jess. I love you so much. Thank you for saving me." She then burst into sobs. I pulled her in closer. I whispered in her ear "Never thank me for that again. I know you are thankful and I'm fucking glad I heard you when I did. I promised your mum I would keep you safe and I almost failed at that. I can't forgive myself for that. I'm just glad I got there when I did." Tay looked up at me and kissed me. I heard Jess and Liv come up the stairs and I had left the door open. I didn't care they were going to find out eventually and we both trust them. I kept kissing her and started to rub her back. They both saw us kissing but neither of them seemed to care. I just pulled her really close into my arms and rubbed her back to try calm her down and it worked after a while.