Chapter 1

Here Is the first chapter I hope you enjoy it

****************************************************************************************

*Seira's POV*

Ugh, homework is soo boring I can't even try because I don't want attention after being forced into the same school as my brother Seichii who is known by all as the Child of God I don't want to be forced into his shadow like I normally am so I changed my name and yes that means I hacked the school not like it's that hard anyway.

'Finally done' I thought as I looked at the time it was 6:00 pm my 'brother' will be home any minute I better go out for dinner if I want to avoid him. I left from the back garden and headed to a nearby burger place.

When I arrived I went up to the counter and ordered a small burger and small drink and headed to the corner of the burger place to eat slowly.

By the time I finished it was 6:30 so I headed back to the 'house' and while entering I saw the tennis regulars at the front door. 'Why are they here' was the only thought going through my head while I rushed to the back door. 

Hurrying to my room I changed into the staff uniform I keep in my room in case I want to do some work. As I put on the maid headset the doorbell rang.

Quickly I ran to the front door and said "Konichiwa welcome to the Yukimura residence are you looking for the young master?" to the tennis regulars standing outside the door.

"Yes, we would like to talk to Yukimura-san," replied Yanagi Renji.

Calmly I replied "Please follow me," I lead them into the lounge room and then stated "Please wait upon the young master here," then I turned and walked down the hall to my brother's room which is in the same corridor as my parents (not that I ever see them).

I turned towards his door and knocked quite firmly.

"Come in," I hear from inside. When I enter the room I don't look around, stare or get jealous that my room is the smallest in the 'house'.

"Young master there are some people in the lounge room that require your attention," I said so formally while wondering if he will even recognize my voice or me.

"Tell them I will be there shortly," was his reply.

"Of course young master," I answered as I left his room. A short time later and I arrived back in the lounge and said to the guests "Young master shall arrive soon," then I left to my room and collected my tennis gear to head to the airport.

Why am I going to the airport you may ask the answer is simple I have to participate in the Wimbledon finals today under my alias Radiant Shadow. No one knows I am Radiant Shadow, not even my parents. 

My reason for this is I don't want them to, after all the effort I went through to learn new techniques, think my brother trained me and taught me these techniques because I am after all his shadow.