Chapter 13

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Seira*

I walked to school after waking up earlier than normal again to complete my normal morning routine before walking to tennis practice a bit earlier than Yukimura normally does so as to avoid him. As I walked to school I thought about the fact that Rikkaidai will be versing Seigaku in two days 'Even with my training they will probably lose because Yukimura-san is in hospital' I didn't care that my brother was in hospital but I have already made my offer to my parents and gotten them to agree.

* Flashback *

I headed to my parents study and knocked on the door and waited to enter. "Enter," I heard my fathers voice and I quickly entered, "Seira?!" he asked confused and shocked my mothers look mirrored his obviously they were surprised considering I have never come to talk to them. "I have an offer for you," I said no emotions were displayed on my face. Suddenly my father got serious knowing this wasn't just because I 'missed' my parents.

"If you allow me to transfer to Seigaku for the rest of the year on Monday I will use Yukimura as my last name," This offer shocked them and I knew they would accept they have been trying to get me to use my real last name ever since I was forced back to this household.

"So, all we have to do is allow your transfer and you will use you true last name?" he clarified in slight disbelief, "That is correct," I answered simply "I have handled all the papers required for the transfer you just need to sign here I said pointing to a blank on the already filled out papers. He quickly scanned the papers and signed I thanked them quickly and left the office and headed to my room I instantly called Shu-kun and told him I was going to be a Seigaku next week and that I will need to tell him something when I come.

I made a quick call to Ku-kun in Germany knowing he had taken the option and explained everything about my family and how I was sorry I lied to him about my last name, he was shocked and disappointed I lied to him but said he will forgive me since I made the deal with my parents just to attend Seigaku.

I made one final call to the head of the tennis association and quickly gained permission to join the male tennis team of Seigaku if I wanted to. Now all I had left to do was to make absolute chaos at training the next morning.

* End Flashback *

I arrived at the courts and quickly called the regulars over to me saying I have an announcement. Now all I had to do was watch the chaos strike.

**************************************************************************************

Bonjour,

Okay I know this chapter is short and I skipped a bit but I will explain, I don't want Seira to attend Rikkai because that would mean the relationship between her and her family would stay split but by having her attend seigaku under her real family name will force her to admit they are family. Now i hope you enjoyed the new chapter and once again I am sorry it is so short.

Au Revoir,

Lilian White The Lil'Ice Wolf