Chapter 16

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Yukimura Seira*

After the match with Momo I walked back to Ryoma's house ignoring all the questioning looks I received "Why are you going to Ryoma's?" asked Ryuzaki-sensei, "His dad has agreed to play a match with me," I answer a smile on my face. "Can I come?" Ryuzaki-sensei asked instantly and I thought about it 'She already knows who I am so it shouldn't matter' "Sure as long as it is only you," I reply before she grabs her stuff and starts to walk with me to the Echizen household we arrive after Ryoma entered the house so I knocked on the door to be greeted by a pretty young lady who was obviously in college. She quickly recognized Ryuzaki and led us out back where Nanjirou was waiting.

"Good evening Nanjirou-san," I said instantly noticing Ryoma watch with interest. "Seira-san, I look forward to our match," he replied. "Ryuzaki-san would you please umpire the match?" I asked and she nodded, I grabbed my racket. "Rough or smooth?" he asked and I looked at his racket, calculations swarmed my eyes as I saw every scratch on the racket, "Smooth," I answer and I see his eyes narrow slightly before spinning the racket. It dropped onto smooth and Nanjirou looked at me with narrowed eyes "It wasn't a guess," he stated, I just shrugged "Service," I said, "End," he replied walking to one end of the court. I serve normally at a fast pace, he returns it and a rally starts, he starts to use his samurai zone soon enough it starts to work.

I added an odd spin making the ball curve towards the edge of the court gaining me the first point. Soon enough he starts to use his style I have lost the first and second game. Ryoma seemingly bored had headed into the house at some point during the game. "Did you know you will be the first person to ever see my true style," I stated as I prepared to serve, my serve was normal but as he returned I appeared there suddenly I hit the ball in a specific way to force a lob. I jumped "Ice storm," I stated as I hit the ball. The move smashes into the ground easily passing the stunned pro. I served normally again, "Ice garden," I stated instantly my aura of ice starts to form frozen flowers on the court, I hit the ball and it smashes one of the icy flowers and Nanjirou couldn't move.

I serve once more the score was currently 30-love, my serve was returned and I took position, when I was younger I learnt ballet I took position on my toes "Point de glace," I stated, the ball flew towards the back corner and as Nanjirou went to return it the icy aura I put into the ball froze him making it impossible for him to move as I earned a new point. It continued me deciding to use certain moves and him losing points until it was 3-2 my lead. I smile as I see him start to open the final gate. Suddenly none of the moves I used so far were working and I tried my hardest soon enough it was 30-40 his lead and he won the last point to take that game which brought him to 3-4 his lead.

I smile "Nanjirou-san do you remember our conversation?" I asked and I instantly saw the flashback in his eyes.

* Flashback *

"I am Yukimura Seira or as your son and his friends know me Shado Seira and then there is what the world knows me as Radiant Shadow," I introduced myself I heard his breath hitch "You're the one who is only known by the tennis world a Radiant Shadow the person who stands at the top of the tennis world and people compare to my level?" he asked I smiled "Yes I am but that is not the reason I am talking to you I would like to play tennis with the only person alive to open the final door," I said still smiling, "So you want a match?" he asked with his eyebrow raised, "Of course and preferably tomorrow after I transfer to Seigaku," I reply still smiling, "Then sure I will play you come home with Ryoma after school tomorrow," he said.

I stood up seeing the final game end, "Oh and I lied about one this I said to you, Can you guess which part?" I asked as I walked down to the courts.

I walk quickly to Seigaku seeing Sanada waiting for me.

* End Flashback *

I activated the final door with a smile, I heard a sharp intake of breath from them both, "I unlocked the final door when I was 9 after I had run away because I finally had time to actually enjoy tennis I was already a pro by then I had been since I was six but when I was nine I entered a small tournament where all that mattered was enjoying tennis and so I unlocked it," I said happily and with that I brought out my Winter Empress Eyes and my Freeze forcing the game into my favor and soon enough I was at match point "This is the tennis I taught myself, my tennis," I shouted as I one with another of my Ice dancer style, "Pirouette de Glace!" I shouted as I hit the ball and won the final point.

"Yukimura Seira wins 6-4," Ryuzaki called out the shock evident in her voice, "Thank you for the match it was so much fun," I said happily shaking his hand. "No problem, but I doubt I was even close to winning and I sigh, "Your right I am not even right handed," I admitted looking down, "But I'm going to continue playing because I love seeing everyone try their hardest even though I can only train to keep up my highest abilities," I say with a smile.

"Your welcome to come over to play a game or rally anytime," he said, "Thank you but I should tell you that I might come during school because I secretly graduated at the age of 11," I reply. "I hope to see you soon," he said as he waved goodbye and I walked to the limo waiting for me at the school before being driven home.

*************************************************************************************

Bonjour,

Here is the new chapter. I will update an updated version of Seira's information after this chapter with all her tennis moves and styles.

I hope you like the new chapter and this is dedicated to:

Aonial

Aerin0987

Lunamoon37

Thank you for the suggestions and I thank everyone who made a suggestion but I just didn't find it fitted her style or it was similar to another move already chosen.

Au Revoir,

Lilian White the Lil'Ice Wolf