Chapter 15

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Fuji Shuusuke*

I woke up and got ready for school as usual and prepared for school and tennis practice. I decided to walk to school today and grabbed everything required for todays lessons and started walking to school. When I arrived I went straight to the change rooms to get changed before training. I got to work on warming up wondering if Inui had anymore of his wonderful drinks today. Soon enough training was over and class was starting. When the teacher entered she seemed to be in some kind of trance, "Good morning class today we are having a transfer student so please treat them well," the teacher said still in a trance, the whispers were instant, 'Who could it be, no just anyone can transfer this late in the school year' I thought while semi listening to the excited whispers froms Kikumaru who was sitting next to me.

"Please come in!" called the teacher as the class instantly fell into silence and the door opened. The girl walked in and to the front of the class, she turned towards us and I freeze, 'Seira' I thought shocked by the fact that Seira was in the class. "Hello, I am Yukimura Seira, I hope we get along," she introduced herself to the class, "Seira-chan, what are you doing at Seigaku, and why did you say your last name is Yukimura," questioned Kikumaru confused, "Kikumaru-kun I'm sorry for lying to you but my real last name is Yukimura and I just transferred to Seigaku," she explained to Kikumaru calmly. I was still trying to get over the fact that she lied to me even though we are close friends.

"Any other questions?" asked the teacher, several students raised their hand, Seira pointed to one of the students, "What school did you attend before Seigaku?" the boy asked "I attended Seigaku for my first year of middle school but for second I went to Rikkaidai," she answered, whispers broke out many questioning why she came back if she was attending a school like Rikkai. Next she pointed to one of the younger students in the class, "What club were you in at Rikkaidai?" she asked, "I was the manager of the boys tennis team," she answered simply not caring for the outbreak of whispers after se answered.

She pointed to the last person with their hand up, "Are you related to Yukimura Seichii the captain of Rikkaidai tennis team?" he asked, the temperature in the room dropped suddenly I looked at Seira-chan who was smiling a cold smile it looked fine but had a sadistic look to it, "Yes, I am Yukimura Seichii's younger twin sister, I just dyed my hair blonde," she said with her scary smile still intact the temperature was so cold no that peoples water bottles were starting to freeze. As sudden as it appeared the cold disappeared soon enough lessons commenced but the entire time I could not stop thinking about Seira-chan.

*Time Skip*

The bell rang for lunch and I instantly grabbed Seira-chan and ran while dragging her to the place the regulars normally eat at. I sat down before turning to Seira-chan letting a bit of the sadness show on my face, "Why didn't you tell me that your real last name was Yukimura?" I asked a bit of hurt showing in my voice. "I'm sorry Ku-kun only found out when I called him to tell him about the transfer and I didn't tell you because so many people would think I learned how to play tennis from my brother when I didn't, tennis was the thing I did to get away from my parents," she answered and I realized she must have always been in his shadow because of his reputation.

"How did you get your parents to let you attend Seigaku in first year, they obviously wanted you to attend Rikkaidai?" I asked realizing this small fact. She turned away and closed her eyes seeming to not want me to see the reaction, "I... I ran away from home at the age of eight, they only found me again after I started to attend Seigaku," she replied and I was shocked, when I first met her she was living alone. "How did you manage to live alone if you were only eight?" I asked my eyes narrowed. She looked around nervously, "I need you to keep a secret that only two other people know," she said turning towards me obvious worry in her voice, "Of course I'll keep your secret," I said confused on why it's so important.

She took a deep breath, "I have another alias other than Shado Seira, I also go by the name Radiant Shadow and have been going by this name since I first turned six," she admitted and I froze I knew the name of course I did any tennis player would know her name she is the six year old tennis prodigy a genius in every term of the word, there are rumors that she graduated university with a law degree at the age of eleven before attending middle school under her real name which no one knows. "I guess the rumors of you having graduated are correct then?" I asked shock evident in my voice. "Yes, I did graduate with a law degree so if you ever need a lawyer be free to ask," she replied her voice semi stiff obviously uncomfortable with talking about it.

The bell saves her from answering any more questions leaving me with newfound information to get through my mind.

*Time Skip*

The bell rang and I left to go to training wondering what club Seira-chan would join. I arrived and quickly get changed in the change room. I soon started to warm up and met up with the rest of the regulars "Why didn't you come to the normal eating area for lunch?" I asked as I arrived, "Nya, I wanted to find Ochibi and bring him with me," cried Eiji, "Hmph, I was hiding from Kikumaru-sempai," Ryoma stated. "I got held in for eating in class," Momo admitted seemingly embarrassed, "I was doing student council work," Oishi said knowing I'd understand, "Ffssshhh," Kaidoh said ignoring the question.

"Well you must have heard the rumors about the transfer that came to my class today," I said making Kikumaru jump in excitement, "That's right but you wouldn't every guess Seira-chan transferred to Seigaku," he exclaimed excitedly, "What!" the rest of the regulars exclaimed. "Momo you can have your match now," I said with my normal smiling face, suddenly our conversation was interrupted by Ryuuzaki-sensei "Everyone gather round!" she called everyone over. "We have got a new member who will double as the club manager," she announced and suddenly I got a bad feeling which multiplied when I saw a familiar blonde girl walk towards the front, "Konichiwa, my name is Yukimura Seira and I will be joining the tennis club and doubling as the manager," she introduced herself, 'three, two, one' the moment I thought the last number the rest of the regulars yelled "What!"

Arai decided to speak up, "You can't join you're a girl this is the boys tennis club," He argued, "I have permission from the head of the tennis association, the principle, your coach, and of course your captain who is currently in Germany," she answered back, she turned to Ryuuzaki-sensei. "Would you allow me to play Momo, I promised him a game?" she asked simply, "Sure it will help them to accept you," Ryuuzaki-sensei replied. They walked to the courts. "Rough or Smooth," asked Seira-chan her plain white racket waiting to be spun, "Smooth," Momo guessed as she spun the racket, soon it stopped on smooth, "Service," Momo said, "End," She replied choosing her end.

Momo served but it was soon returned at the exact same speed, I looked at Seira-chan and see it starting, "Hall of Mirrors," I said watching the game the regulars turn to me "Nya, Fujiko what do you mean," Eiji asked turning to me, "Using her perception she mirrors every move her opponents make annoying them to no end. This is a full court technique," I explain watching her mirror him. Suddenly Momo accidently lobs and Seira-chan copies him, Momo jumps "Dunk Smash!" he yells as he hits the ball. Seira-chan runs to where the ball will land and uses Higuma Otoshi. "That's Fujiko-chan's move!" shouts Eiji in shock, "Who do you think taught me to use it?" I asked calmly making the regulars look at me surprised.

Soon enough the final score is called out. "Yukimura Seira wins 6 games to love," the umpire announces after this Ryuuzaki announces training to be over and that all that's let to do is to pack up. "Seira-chan I am surprised you joined the team but I will see you tomorrow.

************************************************************************************

Bonjour,

Here is the new chapter I hope you enjoy it I have decided not to add Keira but next chapter she will vs Ryoma's dad can anyone guess which part of their conversation she lied about, please comment I love all the feedback you give

Au Revoir,

Lilian White The Lil'Ice Wolf