Chapter 18

'Thoughts'

'Sound effects"

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

* Yukimura Seira *

I watched from a window as Seigaku's bus pulled up and smiled as I saw them all exit and watched as the normal antics started. 'Hmm this should be interesting' I thought as I watched as all the schools slowly arrived until everyone was lined up outside the building. I stood up and headed towards the front entrance before walking out "Why are you waiting?" questions Ryuzaki-sensei, "Two people have yet to arrive," the other replied. "No, we're here," I said as I walked out and as a taxi pulled up.

As Ryuzaki started to explain the reason for the camp I watch from the shadows, "Now one of the participants has already been chosen and that person is here right now," She started to explain and I walked forwards "Hello, my name is Yukimura Seira and I will be the team captain once the team has been decided," I said introducing myself with a slight bow, some of the boys from Fudomine and St. Rudolph started to complain but Rikkaidai, Seigaku and Josei Shonan were absolutely silent. "You believe I am unfit to captain your team?" I asked my head tilted slightly as the two teams mentioned before nodded, "Well then how would you like to know that I was Rikkaidai's team manager before I transferred to Seigaku, and that I beat Yukimura Seiichi 6-1 in a tennis match after he attempted to use his yips on me?" I asked.

All complaints were silenced when a single look at the Rikkaidai participants confirmed their fears I had indeed won a match against their feared captain. "Didn't even show her style," Sanada muttered lowly but still everyone heard. "Oh of course I didn't I have only ever played my style against one person after all," I said with a cheerful voice. All the players watched me warily, "Who was it," asked Atobe his voice was completely serious, "Why it was Echizen's father of course, but now that I have introduced myself please go ahead and check the lists for your groups," I said as I turned and walked back to my room leaving a lot of confused teenagers in my wake.

*Time Skip*

Now that every player knew which group they are in I watched them easily from my room as they practiced. 'Knock" 'Knock" "Miss Seira one of the coaches requests that you come and play against Fudomine's captain in your copy style," Sakuno requested and I grabbed the racket next to my bag easily and left my room. As I walked towards the court some of the players watched in surprise as I walked onto the court opposite of the Fudomine captain. "You can serve but let me ask, are you able to beat yourself?" I asked as I returned the receiving box.

He serves and I return the ball easily, slowly I start changing my returns after two more hits by him I look in an identical stance and everyone had noticed. The murmurs started, "She's copying his every move," whispered Shinji to Kamio. "Hall of Mirrors," I stated calmly still copying him. The game took ages until he tired down and collapsed onto his knees. "No one can beat her," Keigo stated, "Kei-kun how have you been I haven't seen you since Germany we must catch up over tea some time!" I exclaimed happily as I glomped him from behind. "Perhaps we could go to France together?" He asked casually. "Hmm, how about next month before nationals I have a tournament and I'm pretty sure your already planning to go and you can get out of school to?" I asked ignoring the gaping teens behind us.

"Your idea of catching up over tea is a flight to paris?" asked a gaping Momoshiro; "Yes, what else would I mean?" replied a questioning Keigo, while I giggled quietly next to him. "Last time we went to Australia," I sighed in happiness. "Anyway my job is done I had better go bye," I said as I walked away leaving many gaping teens staring at Keigo giggling when I got out of sight.

******

Bonjour,

Ok many people have commented saying for me to continue the story so I will just the updates will be REALLY slow and some might be REALLY short. Anyway here is the new chapter so I hope you enjoy also if you want I will make a special chapter about when Atobe and Seira went to Australia.

Au Revoir,

Lilian White