Chapter 14

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Yukimura Seira*

Today is the day of the Seigaku vs Rikkaidai tennis match, so I quickly prepared for the matches. I packed my spare tennis bag with everything I need and go to the kitchen to fill my water bottle without a worry of being seen since my brother was in hospital and my parents were out of the country. I quickly make my breakfast and eat before exiting the house and walking down the path and to the gates, I vaulted the gates and landed on the other side right next to Sanada-san.

"Oh no," I muttered under my breath, Sanada looked at me and the house in surprise, "Seira-san why are you vaulting the Yukimura households gate," he asked suspicious, "Surprise! You wanted to know my last name right, my real name is Yukimura Seira," I say laughing awkwardly, his eyes slightly widened in shock. "That would mean...." He trailed off, "I am Seichii's twin sister, I dyed my hair blonde when I was eight," I finish for him, "Wait next week you will transfer as Yukimura Seira right?" he asked and I nodded, "Your going to cause chaos on the tennis scene," he said after I confirmed it, I smirked "I know, now we should get going we wouldn't want to miss the tournament," I said already walking towards the tournament location.

On the way I answered all of Sanada's questions gave him an explanation on why I did what, when we arrived the entirety of the Rikkaidai team looking at us in surprise, I turned towards Yanagi-san "I met him as I was leaving the house so he knows," I said simply ignoring the questioning looks from the rest of the regulars, I turned to walk towards the Seigaku regulars before remembering something, I turned around, "Don't tell them I am transferring to Seigaku it's going to be a surprise," with that final word I walked towards the Seigaku regulars.

"Seira-chan!" yelled an excited Kikumaru, "Seira-chan, what are you doing here?" Shu-kun questions slightly surprised, "I am the former manager of the Rikkaidai boy tennis club, unfortunately Yanagi-san decided to blackmail me," I answer Shu-kun, annoyance obvious in my voice.

Soon the re-scheduled round started, the first match was played by Momo and Kaidoh who almost forfeited the match because they were too late. They were playing Marui and Jackel, I sighed knowing Seigaku have lost this match the moment it started. I watched the match and wasn't surprised when they lost.

Next Seigaku's golden pair went against Yagyuu and Niou. I closed my eyes, 'I forced Niou to join the kendo club to help his perception, so the golden pair is screwed' I thought sadly. As the game went on I watched as the pair mentally attacked Kikumaru, the entire time the focused their hits onto Kikumaru to force his mental stability to decline causing him to argue with Oishi-san during the half-time, "I'm sorry this is all my fault," I said to the remaining players who were sitting on the sidelines near me.

"What do you mean?" asked Momo looking at me in surprise, "I forced Niou-san to join the kendo club to help his perception ability massively, and I made this game lineup," as I said the last reason the entire team froze "You put these pairs against each other meaning you knew Kikumaru's habit and expected Niou to pick up on it," Oishi said in slight shock.

"I picked up on it the first time I saw him play, but after this loss Seigaku will be stronger," I say simply, knowing they would. "Yes every loss will cause the team to be stronger," Shu-kun said, I watch the game continue until eventually Kikumaru managed to use his habit to his advantage after calming down thanks to his partners cool headedness, deciding to hint to them before the reveal, "Niou is known as the trickster of Rikkaidai for a reason," I said loudly making people look at me funny but Niou just smiled a gentlemanly smile, while Yagyuu just gave a smirk. Next Yagyuu served the lazerbeam and when Seigaku finally managed to return it, the reveal happened.