Chapter 12

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Sanada*

I was kind of surprised to get call from Yukimura asking me to come over for a match and saying Shado-san and Yanagi are going to be there to check out the new training regime. I quickly finish my homework and get changed into tennis clothes; I grab my racket and leave the house. As I walk I wonder what type of regime it will be like, 'she didn't seem like a tennis player either and we don't know her style'. Before I knew it I was already at the entrance to Yukimura's house. I quickly pushed the doorbell and waited for the maids to answer.

The door opened and a maid instantly welcomed me saying how she was expecting me. The maid led me to the back gardens and led me to the tennis court. In all honestly the courts were perfect nothing wrong and really high quality. I looked around and noticed I was the last person to arrive and that Shado-san, Yukimura, and Yanagi were all drinking tea and in all honesty Shado-san fit in with the scene it was like she was brought up for these things.

"Good evening," I greeted them, "Ah, you have arrived just on time we were about to look through the regime," Shado-san said as I took my seat and took a sip of tea. "Okay so this is an edited version of the training regime I used when I entered the tournament with Yanagi-san, I believe your regulars may be able to follow this without passing out," she said handing each of us a piece of paper with a regime on it I looked it over 'How could she do this at the age of eight, just how strong of a player is she' "This will work well," Yukimura said and then asked "Would you play a match against me you do need to know my level?" his question was directed at Seira, "Sure, after our match Sanada-san can play Yanagi-san so I can see their level," she said before walking to a light blue tennis bag.

Yukimura went to his tennis bag and pulled out his racket and headed onto the court, "Which?" asked Shado-san "Smooth," Was Yukimura's reply, the white racket spun and landed on smooth "Service," Yukimura said grabbing instantly for the extra help 'normally he allows the opponent to serve first, she must be really strong' I thought. Then he served 'he isn't holding back, I couldn't even se the ball' ran through my mind as I watched I noticed something, Yanagi called points all being in Shado-sans favor but I watched as Shado mirrored Yukimura's every move, 'Is this her style?' I questioned in my mind with a frown on my face "no," the answer came from Yanagi "this isn't her true style, there are slight things showing that she isn't completely confortable in this match," he continued and pointed them out.

"The Yips have started," voiced out Seira it was currently 3-0 Seira winning. "I can't hear and see currently," she said but then stopped "She has lost all ability to play she has no senses," Yukimura voiced as he won his first game. "Your yips have failed you Yukimura-san," she said and started to return the balls 'how to break out after one game, who is she'.

"Game and match, Shado Seira 6-1," Yanagi called out the final count. The rest of the night passed in a blur as I beat Yanagi 6 games to four and went home with a single thought running through my mind 'who is that girl'.

***************************************************************************************

Bonjour,

I know this chapter is short but I hope you enjoy it. Some may have noticed I am going to start a Naruto fanfiction, because of this the updates may become slower but I hope some of you may check it out.

So now you know what Sanada thinks is there anyone in particular you would like to know what they think of her if so comment who and they might come up soon.

Au Revoir

Lilian White the Lil'Ice Wolf