Chapter 17

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Yukimura Seira*

I have been at Seigaku for a month now and the regulars have finally cracked and asked about visiting Tezuka so now I am currently leading them to my private jet. "Ah Seira-sempai is this your families private jet?" Momo asked me, "Hmm, no this is mine," I answer absent-mindedly. Mentally I was checking through my jet to see if I forgot to take anything that my give away my identity. "Just you know I can't stay with you tonight I have plans," I said as I remembered my competition tonight. 'I can't believe I am bringing them, there are so many ways they could find out' I sigh aloud.

We boarded the plane, "Miss Seira your new schedule, a large company needs you for a law case," my assistant whispers as I check my schedule. I let out a sigh and turn to the regulars, "I'm sorry it appears that I will be busy as soon as we arrive I will have to meet up with you later," I say before looking at the folder my assistant handed me. "A murder attempt!" I exclaim suddenly before putting my hand to my mouth. Unfortunately it was too late all the regulars were looking at me, "Sorry I was just reading," I said the file hidden from view. They turn back to what they were doing and I sigh.

- Seira would you please do me this favor we don't have much evidence but there was an attempt of murder towards my son Keigo, please argue the case I will take place in Germany because I heard you were going to be there I know you don't normally take case's like this but we need the best and that person in you -

'She knows I can't refuse her in this kind of situation' I thought as I pulled out a notebook and pen and quickly started to read the evidence. By the time we had finally arrived I had the full argument ready. "I have to go so have fun," I called out as I stepped into the waiting limo and was driven of to the court.

*Time Skip*

I exited the court and headed to the meeting place set by the regulars. 'Miss Hannah seems ready to rejoin the pro circuits' I thought as I watched her play against Ryoma. As they ended the game I clapped bringing everyone's attention to me "Very well done Miss Hannah," I said as I walked to her. "I can't wait to play you in the pro leagues," I whisper to her as I hand her passes to get her and the regulars into my comp tonight. I wink at her when she gasps and turn to the regulars, "I have to go now but I will see you when we are going to leave," I said as I got into the limo waiting for me.

While on the way there I got changed into an ice blue tennis dress with white snowflakes on the bottom of the skirt. I grab my ice blue tennis racket with snowflake decorations and put my hair into a high ponytail, I grab a white sports jacket, pulling on white socks I put on my ice blue shoes with white details. I pack my racket into a pure white tennis bag and check for my three identical white and ice blue water bottles. I check myself over one last time as the limo stops and I grab some sunglasses and put them over my eyes as I open the door. Flashes are everywhere as I walk through a thin line of space between dozens of reporters.

The air around me basically commanded the reporters to step back as I walk through the entrance to the stadium. "Welcome everyone to this competition!" the announcer called out, "Today we are lucky enough to have the current Grand Slams Champion Radiant Shadow here, she will be playing an exhibition match with a rising star in the tennis world, Atobe Keigo who was lucky enough to win this opportunity!" he announced as I walked onto the courts. "Keigo, I didn't know you would be in Germany," I said to him as he walked onto the opposing side of the courts. "I didn't expect you to be my opponent," he said the surprise in his voice clear as day.

"Well since I am reining champion you get the first serve," I said as I turned and walked to the receiving box. He served and I returned it easily and the easy rally began. Soon as it started it ended as I won the first point, and soon enough the game was over and I had won 6 games to love. "It was a great game," I said with a smile as I shook hands with Keigo. Then I left, the moment I exited the stadium I ran and got changed by the time I reached my jet I knew I was lucky that I had just beat the regulars. "How was your day?" I asked as they walked onto the jet. Soon enough there was an entire recount and when they got to my game they acted so awed, "She was incredible, I mean Atobe beat Tezuka-sempai but she beat him easily," Momo said excitement in his eyes.

As I went to have a nap I heard a whisper in my ear "It was a great match" and I knew Shu-kun was smiling at me.

****************************************************************************************

Bonjour,

Hello, here is the new chapter so the relationship between Atobe and Seira is really just close friend because Seira is really close to Atobe's mother and often gets called in, to work for them so they are quite close. Thank you to all those who are continuing to read my stories and I hope this chapter is up to expectations. I have a question, Can anyone guess my age?

Au Revoir,

Lilian White

Shadow's Radiance (Prince of Tennis Fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara