Updated Profile

Name: Yukimura Seira

Aliases: Radiant Shadow (Tennis Pro) Shadō Seira (School)

Age: 14

Date of Birth: 5th March

Blood type: A

Class: 3B (same class as: Niou Masaharu, Bunta Marui) 3-6 (Fuji Shuusuke, Eiji Kikumaru)

Dominate Hand: Left

Known Languages: French, Italian, Latin, Greek, Japanese, German, English

Grades: She has already graduated but is redoing school because her parents don't know so to stay hidden she hides her true marks and is really a genius.

Tennis Styles:

Copy Cat – Using her excellent eyesight she can easily copy techniques seen only once.

Hall of Mirrors – Using her perception she mirrors every move her opponents make annoying them to no end. This is a full court technique.

Acrobatics – having a history with gymnastics her acrobatics easily surpass most though this isn't her true style it comes in handy when she plays doubles with hardcore baseline defense.

Ice Dancer - Incorporates dance into her style that along with her icy attitude will earn her name Ice Dancer, this is her true tennis

Point de glace (ice point): a shot that pinpoints one of the back corners while producing a cold air freezing the opponent slightly.

Pirouette de glace (ice pirouette): The ball has large amounts of spin causing it to dig into the ground while producing airwaves that look like a tutu around it. The air around said ball is so cold it freezes your grip.

Ice Tennis – Incorporates ice based moves mainly causing ice to appear.

Ice Storm: The ball multiplies into many illusions each illusion looks like a shard of ice and it smashes into the court. (Aonial)

Freeze: Like the spot it freezes their arm to stop them from moving it to hit the ball. (Aonial)

Winter Empress Eyes: Allows her to trick her opponents while they become paralyzed. They also allow her to predict his or her next move and know any data by looking at them. (Aerin0987)

Ice garden: her aura causes flowers of ice to grow on the opponents weak areas. (Lunamoon37)