Chapter 8

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Yanagi Renji*

"You have a twin sister?" I asked slightly shocked "Yes, but I don't know anything about her," he replied to me still looking at the door she left from. "How could you know nothing about her?" I asked looking at his face, "I talked to her for the first time in eight years this morning," he replied shocking me. "I stopped talking to her at the age of six because my mother said that I was the heir and that meant we couldn't talk to each other, and because I was embarrassed to be related to her," he continued before I could ask.

"Why would you be embarrassed?" I asked surprised. "She is average in all things, she doesn't play tennis, and she acted to childish," he asked simply shocking me. 'He thought she was too childish she was six!' I thought shocked. "Besides she hates the family," he said with a completely stoic face. "You know she hates the family how?" I asked thinking he just thought that. "She ran away at the age of eight, and was dragged back when we found her attending Seigaku for her first year of middle school," he said calmly.

'Okay so she definitely hates her family' I thought to myself, "Why does she choose Shado for her Alias at school?" I asked him, "What does Shado translate to?" he asked calmly, "Shadow," I whispered quietly. "Now that your questions are answered you should go and think of ways to get a girl who hates her brother and her school with passion to join the male tennis club for a school she hates with a brother she hates for captain as manager," he said and so I did just that I walked to the front door and opened but as I was about to leave I heard it a beautiful but sad melody.

It was coming from a flute and it was obviously a difficult piece. "That is your sister playing?" I asked quietly to Yukimura-buchou who was standing behind me. "Probably, I know she plays but I have never heard her before I guess she avoids me completely," he relied simply but I was still caught in the music, "It is a terribly sad song," I commented quietly. "She has never played happy music before," Yukimura-buchou said "How could your parents not recognize such talent," I asked. "Simple they don't know, they haven't seen or spoken to her since she came back last year and even then all they did was yell at her," he answered shocking me.

'She uses the name Shadow and hides in it but not because she wants to but because she is forced to' I thought sadly. "Goodbye," I will see you tomorrow with a new manager by the end of the day. I head home and go straight to bed thinking about all my new data.

*Time Skip*

I woke up and quickly prepared for school, as I walked to school I decided when to confront her about being the manager. 'I can't do it straight away when I arrive at school because of tennis practice, hmm I will do it right before class' so I continued down the street.

Tennis practice was as brutal as ever and I was right in my prediction that Kirihara-kun would be late, Sanada was quick to punish him, I quickly walked up to Niou and Marui and explained I had business to attend to in their class, surprising them. As we walked to their class I started to wonder how she would react.

When we entered the class broke into whispers "What is Yanagi-sama doing here, he is in class 3-F," whispered some fan girls. I sigh but scanned the room until I found her. Instantly I started walking towards her surprising everyone including my companions who instantly followed me. I approached her and she quickly looked up, when she saw me her eyes narrowed and then she asked the question everyone else was wondering about, "Why are you here Yanagi-sempai you re not in this class," She stated respect filled her voice but it was fake and I could tell.

"Shado-san you are not a member of any club yet correct," I asked her as she stared at me, "Yes that is correct," suspicion could be found in her voice as she spoke, "Wait your Shado Seira!" Marui voiced out clearly shocked. "That would be correct Marui-san," she said shocking Niou and Marui. I coughed bring attention to myself. I have come to request you become our teams manager," my sudden announcement shocked the entire class but her answer was the most unpredictable to those who don't know her true family, "No," it has a single word and a single statement and it halted all activity in the room.

I then decided better just say it "I will tell them what I found out yesterday," I said, "You would resort to blackmail?" she asked but she was obviously angry "Fine I will become the manager but do not expect for me to cheer for your team, after all as you know well I hate not only the school but also the captain of the tennis team with passion," this statement shocked everyone including Niou and Marui who both had one thought on their mind 'She hates the school and buchou why did Yanagi-san choose her' was both of their thoughts you could tell by their faces.

Suddenly she spoke but what she said shocked me "I must warn you first though I was completely invisible, I hid all talents and stayed in the shadows but you talking to me has ruined that and for that reason I will destroy you, and my academics," she said facing the teacher walking through the door "Will change drastically," she announced shocking everyone except the teacher "So you will finally try the teacher asked her surprising me. "Maybe," was her simple reply. "Yanagi-san you need to go to class," The teacher said to me, I quickly turned towards my teammates "Make sure she comes to after school training for me." I said to my teammates. "Should we bring her to lunch?" asked Marui I thought for a second. "Yes bring her, after all she should meet her future teammates," I said as I left for class.

I had one thought 'she said she hid her talents so what are they' this thought distracted me a moment before I quickly shook it away.

****************************************************************************************

Hey there everyone,

I hope you enjoy this update and I am honestly surprised to have over 400 views, I have a question can anyone guess what Seira's true style of tennis is and does anyone think that I will choose to leave her as the Rikkaidai Manager?  Just today I had an idea for an interesting plot twist plot twist.

Until next time,

Lilian White the Lil'Ice Wolf