Chapter 9

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Seira*

When Yanagi-san left class resumed but I only thought 'soon people will find out it can't be possible to hide the truth when people get curious, my plan will have to be put in action soon maybe I should wait for the nationals' Then I tuned into the class and straight away the teacher noticed I was paying attention. The entire time until lunch I could feel the unsubtle stares piercing my back, everyone wondering why Yanagi-san would talk to me the average unknown supposedly useless girl.

As class went on I slowly drifted off to sleep. Crunch pieces of chalk fell to the desk, I looked at my teacher ignoring the shocked looks on everyone's faces. 'The math's teacher huh, must be the lesson before lunch, wow I slept through a lot' I thought. "Hai?" I asked my math's teacher after coming out of my thoughts, "Answer all the questions on the board," the math's teacher said, I hear low mutters about how they haven't had the questions explained to them, all I do is walk up to the board grab another piece of chalk and answer the questions easily "done," I say as I write the last answer "Cor-rect," stuttered the teacher.

As I walk back to my desk I hear the whispers about what else am I hiding, why am I suddenly so smart, etc. I just ignored it and walked back to my seat, when I reached my seat I instantly started packing up ' three...... two....... one' right as I thought one the bell rang for lunch. In seconds Niou Masaharu and Marui Bunta were in front of my desk, my eyes narrowed as I asked "What do you want," Niou was the one to answer "Yanagi-san wants you to have lunch with us and made us promise to escort you," I sighed but still followed as they led me to the sakura trees.

"Niou, Marui you're here," I heard a familiar voice, after all how could I forget my lovely brothers voice. "I see you brought Shado-san," he said with his usual smile but honestly if you looked closer you could see him stiffer than normal, "Hello Yukimura-san," I said hate obvious in my eyes, the air dropped multiple degrees along with my mood my eyes turned ice cold may blonde hair seemed whiter than ever. Everyone shivered it lasted ten seconds exactly before it warmed up and I looked normal again, "Konichi'wa I am Shado Seira and I will be your manager as of today," I announced shocking them slightly, "How did he get you to agree?" my 'brother' asked me "Blackmail," it was short and scared them slightly, I could tell.

"As nice as this was, I have to go to class now, I will see you after school," I say as I leave the scene.

****************************************************************************************

I am sorry this is so short but it is pretty much a filler and the next chapter will be in one of the tennis club's members POV you can vote on who's but I was think of doing Kirihara because he is the only one who hasn't met her yet.

Lilian White