Chapter 5

****************************************************************************************

'Thoughts'

"Japanese"

"English"

'Phone'

*Seira*

I did some basic stretches as I walked onto the court. When I reached the net Shu-kun asked me "rough or smooth."

"Rough," I replied simply with a sadistic smile. My plan for this match, basics ONLY, leave on all weights, use weighted rackets, clack! "Rough," Shu-kun announces. "My serve," I say as I turn to go to the baseline Shu-kun asks, "Will you finally show us your style?" As I reach the baseline I turn around and answer with one word "No,"

"Why do you continuously refuse to show your style I mean it can't mean much this isn't even an official match," Shu-kun stated calmly "No-one knows my true style, it has never been used in an official or non-official match," I replied calmly. His eyes narrowed slightly and a gasp was heard from the side of the court. I got into a well-practiced serving position and served.

The ball was fast not my fastest but fast enough that only those with the best eyesight could see it. It entered the service box and bounced out in seconds giving almost no time to return 15-0. Shu-kun sighed, knowing only one thing he was absolutely screwed. I repeated this with the same speed as before.

30-love,

40-love,

I won my first game in minutes. Ku-kun called out the score 1 game to love. His service, I watch I see his stance and read it in seconds he serves I close my eyes and return it. He returns and I copy. I mirror his every move this goes on until the third rally I hit it back to the corner opposite him at high speed. 15-love, Ku-kun called out. Shu-kun serves a plain fast serve others wouldn't be able to see but to me it moved in slow motion. I returned just as fast.

30-love, the same thing happened

40-love, it happened again

2 games to love, Ku-kun announced.

*Time Skip to end of game*

The game just ended with a score of 6 games to love. Ku-kun came up to me and said "As strong as ever Seira-chan," my cryptic reply was "I can't afford and weakness, I play tennis in two different worlds."

I look at the sky and see that it is getting dark. 'I guess I should get home' I thought. I turned to face the spectators and Shu-kun "I have to go otherwise I will miss the bus to the Kanagawa district," I said simply "You live in Kanagawa?" the chibi Ryoma asked, "Yes, I do and I attend Rikkaidai as well," I said with a smile.

"So that's the school your parents made you transfer to," Ku-kun stated, "Yes, but I have yet to care about the schools standing I still prefer Seigaku," I answered my voice slightly dark. "Will you cheer for us in our games against Josei Shonan Junior High tomorrow," Shu-kun asked smiling "Of course I will come to cheer on my old school, I will see you tomorrow," I replied.

As I was about to leave Mizuki asked a question that everyone who knows me would never dare ask, "Do you play for the Rikkaidai girls tennis team," my vision darkened slightly, "I would never join a club at Rikkaidai," I said my voice so dark everyone shivered, yes even Shu-kun and Ku-kun shivered.

With that final note I walked towards the bus stop and headed home.

*Time skip to arriving at the entrance to Yukimura household*

I jumped the front fence as normal and walked to the front door since know no one should be home currently as I quietly pushed the door open I heard people in the living room talking. Oh no my brother must have the tennis team over for and after practice debrief. Quietly I shut the front door with a quiet click and ran almost completely silently to my larger than normal bedroom at the other end of the house.

Click.

My door shut and I ran to my bed and opened the hidden compartment and put my tennis bag and gear in the small area. I then shut the hidden compartment and locked it with the small silver key hung around my neck.

Sighing gently I walked calmly to my desk and opened my weekend homework since I wouldn't be able to do it tomorrow due to my promise to go to Seigaku's game.

I finished soon having a bunch of completely average homework so figuring the Rikkaidai regulars should have gone home by now I practiced my violin and soon I was lost in the music.

*************************************************************************************

This chapter is a bit longer than the others but I am so sorry the chapters aren't long but I will say the reason they are short is because I am making it one POV per chapter and every second chapter will be in another person other than Seira's POV next chapter will be in the Data master himselfs POV and you will find out why he knew of Seira's participation in that tournament when she hides everything so well.