Caroline disappears

Caroline's POV

I decided to spend the afternoon with Bekah and Bonnie shopping and having girl talks.

"I have a question for you Caroline Forbes." Bonnie said when we enter in Forever 21.

"Shot it!" I said smiling.

"When are you going to get married with Klaus? You guys have been together for 3 years."

"I don't know... And 3 years is not that much in a vampire life." I told her.

"Yeah, but the maximum that my brother had been with a women was for 2 months." Rebekah said, I stopped and looked at her making the girls stop.

"Are you saying that..."

"You are the first women that Klaus had a long relationship." Rebekah said smiling.

"OMG! And if he gets tired of being with me for so long. Maybe that's the reason why Klaus stopped being every morning in the bed waiting for me to wake up..." I said nervous.

"Actually, I know why he does that and it's not because of that..." Bonnie said.

"Bonnie Bennett as my best friend you need to tell me everything and don't spare any details, I don't care how bad it is." I said thinking already in the worst think that could be and Bonnie just smiled to me.

"For what Klaus told to Kol... Klaus makes himself to get out of your bedroom so he can listen to you calling him so he can know that you want to have your... morning activities as much as he wants." Bonnie said.

"Oh... So he enjoys teasing me... He is going to have a serious punishment. I will make him be sex free for 24 hours." I said and they looked at me. "Fine. I can't do that... But it's not my fault, he is super hot!" I defended myself and they laugh "but I will find a way."

"So... Why don't you guys get married? I mean everybody knows you as Klaus's wife." Bonnie said.

"I know... But he is probably not ready and I am not going to appear to Nik and say 'hey Nik, I look at my new clothes. By the way do you want to get married?'" I said to them and they rolled her eyes.

We start to shopping and after a few hours, I got a text from Klaus saying that he had a surprise for me and he wanted me to met him in front of the mall in 5 minutes and to invent some excuse to the girls. I told the girls that I needed to go to the bathroom, then I went to the entrance of the mall and saw a lot of people start to chanting some words making me pass out.

I woke up in a dark room and I was with rope that were full of vervain, I look at the person who come up and saw that was the powerful witch that Klaus told me about.

"Let me guess. Davina Claire." I said with a fake smile.

"Yes. Don't take this personally because I don't want to hurt you but I want to ruin Klaus's life."

"Klaus will make your life a living hell after he finds out about this."

"No he won't. Because he will be to busy to making you fall for him and you won't remember of me." She said and I gave her a confused look. "I am going to make you forget all about Klaus. Think that is like a favor that I am giving you. I mean, it's probably tiring trying to love a monster and trying to forgive and forget about all the horrible things he has done."

"He is not a monster." I snapped at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. I will make a spell that will makes you forget all about Klaus, the horrible things he had done and the things that he did to make you fall for him. I will make you forget about Niklaus Mikaelson existence..." She said with an evil smile and then start to chant some Latin words with some witches that come to the room.

Klaus's POV

I was in the living room talking with Elijah, Enzo and Kol when Rebekah.

"Hello sister! What can I do for you?" I asked, I don't know why but since I'm with Caroline, I don't have that need to be rude to people and I'm actually happy.

"We don't know where Caroline is."

"What do you mean you don't know? She was with you." I said angry.

"She said she needed to go to the bathroom and then she never came back." Rebekah said.

"If something happens to her I swear that I will dagger you for the rest of your existence." I said angry then added "come home and we talk better." Then I hung up.

"You didn't need to talk like that to her mate." Enzo said to me, I put my hand on his throat and push him to the wall.

"I talk to her the way I want to."

"Brother stop! Enzo is your sister's boyfriend and Caroline's friend." Elijah said and I let him go just because of Caroline.