Klaroline in the office

Caroline's POV

I went to my room, took a shower and put some clothes on, then I curled my hair and put same light makeup.

I went to the kitchen and saw Kol singing just the way you are and making the breakfast and put everything in a serving dish.

"Hey Kol! I can see you're in a good mood."

"How could I not be? The most amazing and sexy witch is mine and it makes today 2 years that we are together. I am the luckiest person in the world." He said and got back to singing awfully.

"Please stop singing." Rebekah said coming to the kitchen.

"Are you jealous of my beautiful voice?" He asked smirking making me rolling my eyes.

"Beautiful voice? It almost seemed like if a cow was stuck in a shredder." Rebekah said and I couldn't help but chuckled.

"Say whatever you want. The only person who needs to like my singing is my cutie witchy." He said and went away with their breakfast.

I took some blood bag and then went to the office with a notebook that I had in my room and had brought with me I start to seeing what had in there and I saw drawing that I don't remember to ever seeing it.

Maybe I know how to draw and didn't notice, there are amounts of news about people who do talented things in their sleep. I decided to try to draw, I didn't knew what but I just stay in the couch and draw.

Klaus's POV

After I break a few things because of my frustration of Caroline not remember me or anything, I calmed down and went downstairs. I was about to go to the kitchen when I heard an angelic voice singing, Caroline.

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,

You know I'll fight my corner,
And that tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood is drowning in alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love,

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,
My, my, my, my, oh give me love," she was singing the song of when we first dance together, which made me smirk at the thought of us together, then I realized she was drawing. She didn't knew how to draw, I was the one who taught her... Bonnie told me that her inconsistent knows everything but she will never found out because she doesn't remember anything. I just stay there admiring the beautiful blonde girl in the couch drawing and singing.

"Oh..." She said after a few minutes. "I didn't notice you there. Are you there for a long time?"

"No." I said because it's never too long to be admiring her beauty unless it's another guy. It's not like I'm jealous or something like that. I just think Caroline deserves the best. Not that I am the best but no one can give Caroline what I can and I know that nobody can love Caroline as much as I love her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked with a smile and confusion.

"Just admiring you." I found myself saying.

"I bet you say that all the girls." She said after rolling her eyes.

"Actually I don't." I said walking over to her and seating close to her, like really close to her.

"That's what you probably say to the girls when they tell you what I just said." She said and I gave her a confused look

"It's so hard to believe that I admire you?" I asked.

"How do you expect me to believe the big bad hybrid admires a baby vampire?" She asked getting up while mocking my nickname and make me remember how we talked and she called me like that in fights or when she was telling me her insecurities about us. I smirked and just looked at her, I got up and got  closer to her.

"How can I not admire you?" I asked and she rolled her eyes and shocked her head making her hair dancing. "You're intelligent, full of light, you care about others, you are protective of your friends, you are organized..." She chuckled with the last one, I smirked and added "You are beautiful and sexy. You are amazing. Any men would be lucky to be with you." I said and cupped my hand on her cheek, feeling her soft and flawless skin.

She gave me another shy smile and blushed a little bit making me smirk, but then she's hooked her hair like if she was getting an idea out of her head then she looked at me and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"So... this is your thing? Flirting with women when you are bored and after having some fun you just dump them? Or made them forget about your relationship with them." She said and I was now mad because I could see in her eyes that she was competing me with Damon. Like if I was capable of compelled her and abused her, there was just one time that I compelled her and it was so she could forget about what I told about our relationship. I did it for her well-being and now I am hearing her accusations about how I was just a guy who abuses women. I wasn't just mad and angry with her accusations, I was also hurt.

"You really think that low of me?" I asked looking deeply into her eyes and showing her once again my fragile side. I hated that she knew I wasn't as strong as people thought.

"No. I don't know... You need to see its weird that the most powerful creature in the world is saying that admires a mere vampire." She said with an apologetic look.

"You're not just a mere vampire Caroline." I said looking deeply into her eyes and then made myself walk away from the office.