Final chapter

Caroline's POV

"Love... For how much I am enjoying what we are doing, I intend to keep my promise." He said and I smile then gave him a soft kiss.

"You're amazing!" I said and he smirked then kissed my cheek.

"I was wondering if you would like to spend the weekend alone with me in a house that I have in a beach." He said and I quickly nodded then kissed him.

"Let's go eat some breakfast" I said smiling and after we put our clothes, he went with me downstairs with his arm wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Good morning love birds!" Rebekah said with a smile and I blushed and smiled back to her, then I was about to prepare my cereals when I got a headache so big that made me fall to the ground and I put my hands on my head trying to calm down but nothing, right now I couldn't focus where were everyone and I just saw shadows and felt myself being pulled to Klaus's embrace then everything was darkness.

I saw everything, I remembered of everything. When I opened my eyes, I blinked for awhile to focus where was everyone in the living room and focus my vision to the man of my life Niklaus Mikaelson.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned, like always.

"I am now." I said smiling and kissed him with passion then when I broke the kiss I realized everybody was there.

"What happened?" Rebekah asked me but I never took my eyes of Niklaus.

"I remember everything. I remember how I fell for Nik and deny to everyone and myself, I remember how he was always there and I remember how I hated when I woke up without him by my side. I remember how much I love Niklaus Mikaelson." I said smiling.

"I love you, Caroline Forbes." He said with a genuine smile.

"How many times do I have to ask to you call me Caroline Mikaelson?" I asked him and he kissed me with passion making me smile.

"Okay. That's enough, get a room." I heard Kol saying, making me break the kiss.

"Says the guy who can spend an entire day alone with Bonnie..." I said making Nik chuckling and after that everyone went back to the kitchen to go eat their breakfast.

"I missed you so much, Nik."

"And you don't imagine what torture was not being with you, love." He said making me smile.

"We can go to our room to make you stop being in that torture." I whispered to his ear and he smirk then kissed me and I felt him grabbing me, when I open my eyes we were already in our room which made me smirk.

We kissed once more passionately and I rip out his shirt off because I didn't want to waste any time with taking his shirt, I just wanted to feel him, I wanted to be with him, it was stronger then that, I needed to be with him. He took my dress off and then traveled his soft lips to my neck making me moan his name, with that I felt his smirk in my skin and then I kissed him, I wrapped my legs around his waist and then kissed him with passion, hunger, lust and love. He lay me down in the bed without leaving my lips and I grabbed his neck to make him be as close to me as possible.

•••

"I missed you so much" he said while catching his breath which made me giggle.

"I missed you too." I said then with my head resting in his chest then look at him with a smile and said "Do you realized that even without memories of you, we found a way to be together? And you know why?"

"Because I have charm?" He asked with a smirk.

"Very funny... No, it's because our love is stronger then anything else." I said.

"It's good that you believe that because I have something for you. I had been keeping with me waiting for the right time in months, even before you lost pat of your memory..."

"What is it?" I asked curious and he took a small box from his night-standing and open it, inside was a beautiful ring with a beautiful diamond.

"I lived for thousand of years and I always felt a hole in my life that directed me to darkness, but after thousand years of feeling alone, I found you and you took over my heart, with you I don't have a hole in my heart, but yes something that for many years I thought it wasn't possible, love. I love you and when you appeared without any idea of who I was, I got devastated and now that you got back your memories, please make me the happiest man in the world and be officially Caroline Mikaelson, so I can make you remember everyday for the rest of our existence why do you love me. So... Will you marry me?"

"Of course I'll marry you, Nik." I said and kissed him with passion after he put the ring on my finger.

"I'm the happiest woman of the entire world."

"And I make sure you will be forever. I will love you..." He said.

"Always and Forever" we said in union and then kissed again.