Get ready for the date

Caroline's POV

Today I spent the all afternoon in the mall trying to find the right outfit, they all wanted something really sexy but I decided to go with a dress and a black jacket so don't get Nik any more ideas. Am I crazy for going on a date with him?

It was now 7pm and I was waiting for him to knocked on the door, like we agreed. I didn't knew why I was so nervous, I mean, it's just one dinner with Rebekah's brother. And after this stupid date, this all will end, he won't flirt with me and it would be good, because there would be no more complications and I need to focus that for how much adorable and handsome he is, he is Rebekah's brother and if we try and then broke up, everything would be weird and then Rebekah, Elijah and Kol would have to pick sides, which obviously would be Niklaus's side and Bonnie would also be in his side because of her boyfriend and the same would apply to Katherine and Enzo, at first they would let me stay in here but then it would become really weird because I was always seeing Niklaus and I needed to move out to some place that I was sure I wouldn't see him and because of that I would be all alone without any friends. Okay. I need to calm down. It's just a date, you can get through this.

Suddenly I heard a knocked on the door, I opened the door and saw Niklaus in a suit. God, why did he looked even hotter in a suit? This is going to be hard, I thought to myself.

"You look ravishing!" He said making me blush a little, I try to not show it but he still noticed and smirk showing his stupid cute dimples.

"Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." I said making him smirk even more.

"I take that as a compliment. So... Shall we go to our date?" He asked.

"Yes, we shall..." I said smiling while wrapping my arm in his arm.

He took me to his SUV and opened the door so I could get in, I was about to open myself but he got ahead, no one ever opened the door so I would come in, it feels nice.

He then seat in the driver's seat and start driving.

"So where are we going?" I asked curious and he smirked.

"Surprise."

"Seriously?" I asked disappointed making him smirk.

"Yes" he reply with his stupid cute smirk on his face.

"Are you afraid that I won't like it? It's totally understandable..." I said then added "Oh... I know, you didn't make any reservation so you can't say for sure if we go to the restaurant you're thinking or not."

"Love, I have a thousand years old, I'm not going to fall in that one." He said smirking and giving me a look.

"Whatever grandpa. Now eyes on the road." I said and he chuckle a little and looked back to the road.