Caroline feeling asleep

Klaus's POV

After we danced, we seat on the couch and start talking, there wasn't much of a talk because she fell asleep really quickly. I stay there stroking her hair and remember the good times when we were together and how everything changed in a day, this was the worst thing anyone ever did to me, it was worse then be on a run and living afraid of Mikael, it was unbearable.

But I tried to be focus on the good moments that we spent together, I was remember ever single thing we passed together, how she seemed when I saw her for the first time, she seemed brave, caressing and beautiful, I met her in a time of my life that I was almost without humanity, I just wanted power and more power, but she made me see that for how much power I would have I would always felt this empty and that fulfilled with my love for her. Yes, I got hurt many times by seeing her with that dog named Tyler but I also felt happiness, just by talking to her.

I decided to put Caroline in the guest rooms that was now her room, which still felt wrong because she should sleep in the same bed as me, in our room, and be together, I miss having her stuff in the room and complaining that she had too much clothes, now my wardrobe seems empty.

I was now laying her down in the bed, then I took her heals and seat in the bed next to her, I leaned and kiss her forehead, when I was getting in my original position I saw her smile, I smiled with that and when I was about to leave, Caroline hold my hand tightly, I tried to get out without success so I lay down next to her and she automatically used me as a pillow like she used to do when we were dating, I smiled of the feeling of being next to her and be on the same bed, I know we weren't together but it made me relived the times we were...

After a few minutes she woke up almost without breathing.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she looked at me without knowing what to say.

"You..." She said almost breathless.

"You fell asleep in the living room so I take you to here and you were holding my hand tightly so I didn't get out and stay her then you used me as a pillow... And now you wake." I explained.

Caroline's POV

I just had a sex dream with Nik it was us having sex in the woods, when I woke up and saw Klaus I didn't know what to say and now he was explaining me why he was here but I couldn't focus on what he was saying, I just focused my attention in his lips, his pink, soft lips.

"I better go..." He said getting up and making me get back to reality, for how much I was embarrassed of having a sex dream with Nik, I wanted to stay with him for awhile because I just wanted to be near him and smell his scent, it was something I couldn't explain.

"Can you sleep here? Just for tonight..." I said in almost a whisper, I am sure that if he hadn't a supernatural hearing he wouldn't heard me.

"Sure, love." He said and I blushed when he called me love, something about how he called me love made me feel butterflies in my stomach and sparkles.

"Thank you." I said

"Anytime." He said and I just gave him a smile, then he took his t-shirt and his shoes and after that he lay down next to me.

"Why did you... Took you shirt off?" I asked trying not to look at his perfectly built 6 pack.

"I am going to sleep, and I usual sleep only with pants and sometimes in boxers..." He said and I tried not to picture him in boxers, without succeeding, I just rest my head in the pillow with his arm making a specie of a pillow to my neck. I looked at his body and without thinking I put my hand in his 6 pack and I travel my hand from his abs to his cheek, feeling his perfectly build body making him even seem hotter than I already thought he was. When I reached my hand to his cheek, I realized what I have done, and how weird must have been for him because we don't know each other that well.

"Sorry." I said and when I was taking the hand of his cheek but he grabbed my wrist and put my hand back on his cheek.

"Don't be." I said and I rest my head in his chest and closed my eyes, then I felt him stroking my hair, which felt really nice