Klaus and I

Caroline's POV

"Can we talk in private?" I asked Niklaus.

"Of course. Let's go to my bedroom where we can talk without anyone hearing." He said and I heard everyone murmuring something, but I knew they weren't happy about not be able to hear our conversation.

We went to his room and I start to pacing back and forward and Niklaus just closed the door and looked at me.

"What did you wanted...?" He was about to asking but I interrupted.

"Why I didn't remember you and apparently I still don't remember you or what we had?" I asked him.

"Davina, a witch from New Orleans, she's my enemy and decided to take her revenge on me with the person I love the most, she knew that you not remember me would make me feel like crap and would be the worst thing someone could do to me..." He said looking down and by his voice he seemed truly sad.

"We were really together?"

"Yes. We had been dating for 3 years and you had this rule which was whenever we went to a restaurant or something like that you introduce yourself as my wife and when I asked you why you told me that it was because your heart belong to me and because you don't needed a paper to know we would be together Forever." He said then he grabbed my wrist and show me his wrist where we had A&F and he told me "In our anniversary you had the idea of making this tattoo because you wanted us to be together Always&Forever. Before that we used a lot Always & Forever..."

"I'm sorry for not remembering and make you suffer..." I said feeling guilty for not seeing that my dreams were warnings.

"You didn't know."

"Thank you." I told him.

"For what?"

"For trying to make me fall for you all over again. For doing the hard way instead on the easy way." I said and he smirk at me.

"It wasn't easy but for you it was worth it. And I will not give up until I have you again." He said and I blushed a little making him smirk even more.

"Nik, now that I know what we had, I was wondering if you would like to try it, we need to do it slowly because I still am not sure but, in my dreams I could feel that I was truly happy and I never felt like that. I understand if you don't want it because..." I was saying when Niklaus cut me off with a passionate kiss and I kissed him right back and only broke the kiss to catch my breath.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be." I said smiling and he smirk to me then I kissed him.

"Wait." He said broking the kiss making me look at him. "When you mean do slowly you mean?"

"Trying to see how we are together and not have sex, at least while I still am not sure about how this is going to work out..." I said.

"But we can make out, right?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. "It's good enough for me."