Meaning of the Dreams

Caroline's POV

That was it. There must be a reason for me to have being these dreams that seem so real like memories with Niklaus. I decided to go talk with Bonnie because it would be weird I talk about having dreams with Niklaus with his sister and Bonnie is a witch and the anchor of the Other Side.

I went to her room and knocked on the door, and Bonnie opened the door with one sheet covering her body making me smirk at her.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No."

"That depends." I heard Kol's voice. "Will you take long?"

"I don't know but I will do my best to have her here in the quicker time possible." I said and then waited for her get her rope so we could talk.

"Can we talk in my room?" I asked her, she just nodded and we walk over to my room then I closed the door, took a deep breath and said "I'm having dreams with Niklaus."

"You know that I don't want to hear your sex-dreams, right?" Bonnie asked me.

"What? There's no sex-dreams..." I said and she gave me a look. "Fine I had some sex-dreams with him but it's not it. I am having this dreams with him that are so real that sometimes seem like memories and like I told you before... There is some stuff that I don't remember of buying it and there's stuff that I wear that I don't remember why I have it" I said while playing with my necklace of a point of an arrow.

"Can you tell me some of those dreams?" She asked, I nodded and start to tell her my dreams about Niklaus.

Bonnie's POV

This must be it. This must be the moment where her unconscious already knows everything and wants to tell her conscious but thanks to the freakin spell she just think it's some mere dreams.

"Bonnie? What's wrong?" She asked worried because I still didn't answer her.

"We need to go to the living room and reunite everyone."

"What? You can't do that to me! Niklaus would laugh of me for having dreams with him." Caroline said worried and I told her that she would understand why I needed to do this.

After I reunite everyone in the living room, where Caroline was in the middle of the sofa, between Elijah and Niklaus, Kol was in an arm chair and Enzo in another, with Rebekah in his lap.

"Something as been happen without anyone, not even Caroline realizing..." I started.

Caroline's POV

OMG! Somebody is hearing the sound of a funeral? Is probably mine because I am dying of embarrassment... I can't believe she's about to say to everyone that I am falling in love with Niklaus. Wait, who said anything about falling in love? You are just liking him and it's just a little crush, nothing special.

"Caroline... Her unconscious is start to telling her what she doesn't remember." Bonnie said.

"What? What's happening? What don't I remember?" I asked.

"Let me finish, Care." Bonnie said and continue. "Her unconscious with dreams is starting to tell her what happened that she forgot."

"What? Are you saying that there was something between me and Niklaus? That everything I dreamed it was true?" I asked her and everyone just stay looking at me like if I was an alien.

"Yes." Bonnie simply said and I looked shocked at Niklaus and he just nodded without knowing what to say.