The Date

Caroline's POV

After a few silent minutes, which for my surprise didn't felt weird, Niklaus stopped the car, get out and when I was about to open the door, he opened for me.

"So... We are going to have dinner in a close restaurant?" I asked and was a little disappointed inside.

"Wait a minute." He said and a few seconds later, a men with a suit appeared and seemed like a butler, which I find funny.

"Good evening sir. My name is Alfred and I am going to be the one who's going to serve you tonight and do my best to make this night perfect." He said and Niklaus nodded with a smirk because he noticed that I was surprised by what was happening. Don't blame me, I never imagine that he would do something like that, I guess he's really trying...

"Did you hired Batman's butler?" I whispered to Niklaus's ear and he chuckled with my question, then we followed the guy that led us to the restaurant that was without no one and went upstairs, when I finally made upstairs, I saw a table for two just illuminated with candles, the table was decorated beautifully and was in the balcony where we could have a magnificent view of a beach in front of the restaurant.

"Do you like it?" He whispered to my ear.

"I must say that you surprised me, but I'm not some random girl who gets impressed just like that..."

"I know." He said to himself and I didn't understand what he meant by that so I just fake I didn't had hear anything.

Niklaus walked over to the chair and made a sign so I would seat on the chair. Who would thought that a guy like him could be such a gentleman?, I thought to myself.

"Here's the menus." The guy said and gave us.

"All of this seems so good!" I said to myself.

"If you want, we can do this again." He said smirking at me.

"Night is still young, you can screw something up so don't get cocky." I said to him and he smirked again, then I looked at the menu and said "I already decide."

"Me too. First Ladies."

"Lasagna for me." I said while giving the menu to the guy.

"I'll take the steak with French fries and some salad." He said and gave to the guy also his menu.

"If you may now excuse me..." He said and both I and Niklaus nodded.

"I have a question." I said and he nodded "Is this what you usually do with every woman you have some interest?"

"Actually you were the only person since I turned that made me try really hard... You're the first person I brought here." He said with a small smile.

"Oh..." I said while cursing myself for thinking so low of him.

"What about you? You like to make hard to get to every guy or just to me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Depending the guy..." I said and he smirked.

"Love, what do you think of dancing a little while we are waiting for the food?" He asked me.

"But there's no music." I said with a confused look, then in a blink I start to hear music from the background, it was 'Thousand Years' by Christina Perri, he got up and put his hand in a way to make me know he was asking me to dance with him.

We danced, my arms were wrapped around his neck and his arms were around my waist making me be really close to him and then I rest my head in his chest, almost in his shoulder. We kept dancing even if the songs were changing, it just felt so good, being in his arms and feeling him that close to me, I just wished that it would be possible stop the time so I could be like this for awhile more but I couldn't and the guy was already in the room with our plates.