Attraction

Caroline's POV

I was playing with Klaus's fingers and rest my head in his chest, I felt him stroking my hair and kissing it. I don't know why but it felt familiar, like we did this for years and it felt so right and good...

"What are you thinking, love?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Just that this feels good..." I said really low.

"Yes it does..." He said making me know that he was enjoying being like this and that he heard me.

I better go, I am start to think about Niklaus in a way that it's wrong. If I try to have something with him I will end up hurt because let's face it, you and him would never ever work out. He's travelled and is used to have everything and probably every women except one that he told me, he said that she forgot about him which I think it's weird because how can someone forget about Niklaus Mikaelson and his beautiful blue eyes, his cute dimples, his dirty-blonde hair and I'm not even begin with the accent...

I decided to turn to leave but when I turned to the other side of the bed making him facing my back, he wrapped his arm around me with his hand posing on my belly making me feel sparkles.

"Stay here just a few more minutes..." He whispered to my ear and rest his head on my pillow, then caressed my belly and travel his hand to my waist and got back to my belly.

"We should go... Sooner or later" I tried to reason with him and forget about his touch on my skin without any success.

"We don't need to go right away, love." He said then whispered to my ear never stopped caressing my belly. "Aren't you enjoying being here, with me?"

"Yes..." I said almost in a moan.

"Then let's stay here..." He whispered to my ear and then gave me a soft kiss in my cheek.

"Okay." I said and he pull me even closer to him when he rest his head again in the pillow we were sharing.

After awhile Nik kissed my cheek again and gave me soft kisses from my ear to my jaw, I don't know why he is doing this but he's making really hard for me to just think about him as Rebekah's brother or a friend... For how much I wanted to tell him to stop because it was wrong and that we didn't knew each other that well, the words wouldn't come out because it felt so good that made me forget about why I denied myself to be like that with him. He started to kiss my neck and I bit my lip so I wouldn't let out a moan.

"Nik..." I moaned when he reach to my sweet spot and I felt him smirk in my skin, but never stop kissing me.

"We shouldn't..." I tried but then he got back to my sweet spot making me moan "Nik..."

"You're so beautiful..." He whispered to my ear and kissed my cheek then went to my neck and my shoulder once he got to my shoulder he told me in a low tone "You're so kind..." He then got back to my neck.

I turn around and put myself on top of him and kissed his chest, then I went to his 6 pack and went then to his neck, then I bite him in the neck and drink his blood, I didn't knew why but it felt really good and once I start it was hard to stop.

"Caroline..." I heard him moan and he did it during awhile, while I was drinking his blood he stroked my hair.

I finally looked at him and saw lust, hunger and almost seemed passion in his eyes, I could see he wanted me and for how much I tried to deny myself, I wanted him... When I leaned to kiss him and finally feel his lips on mine, someone knocked on the door and I realized that Nik was disappointed and I felt the same way. I vamp speed to the door and open it, it was Elijah.

"Care, I'm sorry if you were still sleeping but it's just to say that the breakfast is ready in some time by now..." Elijah said and I nodded then I closed the door.

"Now we really need to go." I said and he vamp speed to me, then got really close to me.

"Unfortunately... I was really enjoying our morning activity." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Nobody can know about what happened. Nothing happened. Do I make myself clear?" I asked him because I wasn't sure that I was ready to try to have something real with him and specially I wasn't sure that he truly wanted me to be his, I saw that he felt attracted to me but between that and him wanting me, there's a big distance...