I don't remember this

Caroline's POV

After my conversation with Klaus, I went to my bedroom and start to see what was missing, maybe I'm just getting crazy but I think something is off. I have things that I don't remember buying or people offering me, for example I am wearing a necklace that I don't even knew that I had, it is a simple necklace, it's just a point of an arrow, after I woke up this morning I realized that I am always wearing it and I don't know why... I feel that this necklace has a meaning, but I don't know what exactly.

I was in my bedroom seeing my stuff, I saw a beautiful bracelet that I didn't remember, I went to my wardrobe and saw that there were clothes that I didn't remember of buying it and it was almost freaking me out I having this things and don't remember of them... Some of them seemed new and I didn't remember of buying it.

I decided to go find Niklaus because he probably knows about this stuff and it's a good excuse to talk to him.

I looked for him everywhere, in the kitchen, in the office, in the living room, in the rooms, and then I saw a door that I don't remember where was led to... I knocked on the door and Niklaus opened it.

"Hello Caroline! What can I do for you?" He asked with a smiled on his face showing his cute dimples.

"I wanted to ask you something about one of my necklaces." I said and he nodded then let me in, it was a room full of beautiful painting, some where sad, but the most of them were happy...

After I look at the paintings I turned to see Klaus, then show him the necklace I was wearing, he was with a surprised face but then put a poker face.

"I didn't remember that I had that necklace but I start to notice that I was wearing it and something inside of me told me to not take it, like if it had a meaning or something."

"This necklace has a meaning. It's not just a point of an arrow, is also a symbol of warrior and bravery." He said then look at me and with a smile, but sadness in his eyes, he said "You shouldn't take it out."

"Thank you." I said with a small smile and he just nodded.

"Is there something wrong? You seem... sad." I said and he just looked at me. "I know that we barely know each other but if you need anything, I am here..."

"I know. Thank you." He said and gave me a kiss on my cheek, I gave him a small smile then went to talk with Bonnie and Rebekah to know more things.

Klaus's POV

Caroline went away and the only thing I could think about was how I wanted to make her remember everything, how I wanted to have her by my side, how I wanted to hear her calling me in the morning when I wasn't there, how I wanted to hear her saying that she wanted me, how I wanted her to say that she love me and how I wanted to her to be mine. I love her so much and she loved me too, the problem is that she doesn't remember, but maybe it's a good thing that her inconsistent wants her to keep the stuff I gave her...