Getting Drunk

No one's POV

Caroline seat next to Elijah and Klaus seat next to her.

"So... What are we going to play?"

"I was thinking about Pictonary but Rebekah made me see that we would have an disadvantage against Niklaus and... And that wouldn't be fair, so I was wondering which game would you think it would be fun..." Elijah said to Caroline

"I say drinking game." Enzo said.

"That's why your like a brother to me. You just get me." Kol said and hugged Enzo.

"Do you guys want a room or something?" Bonnie asked.

"You don't need to feel jealous. You know that I only have eyes for you." Kol said and Bonnie blushed.

"I'm going to get the bottles until you figure out what game would we play."

"Not need to think. Strip poker." Kol said.

"I love you so much dude. You just read my mind." Enzo said.

"Why do you want to play strip poker? Do you want to see Caroline and Bonnie naked?" Rebekah asked.

"Of course not. It's not that they aren't pretty." He said the last sentence looking at Care and Bon and then looked quickly at Rebekah "it's just a fun game and I would like to see you playing strip poker. I know that you aren't the best in poker so... It would give a chance to have a show."

"What about this, we play a nice game and later I might to give you a private show."

"I love you so damn much Rebekah Mikaelson." Enzo said and kissed her.

"I can't believe everyone is dating except me. It's getting depressive..." Caroline said to herself not realizing that she said out loud, nobody heard her with the exception of Klaus because besides of him being next to her, he had using his supernatural hearing.

"I'm sure any guy would be prying to have someone has beautiful and smart as you with them." Klaus whispers to her ear making her realized she didn't just said it in her head.

"Thank you." She said gazing him and got lost in his beautiful blue-grey eyes and he got lost in her beautiful blue ocean eyes, they stay there admiring each other when Elijah appeared with 6 bottles of bourbon.

"Here it is." Elijah said while putting the bottles in the table and Kol in a blink went to the kitchen and came back with glasses.

"What are we playing?" Elijah asked while seating next to Caroline.

"What about Drink while you think?" Caroline asked and everyone looked at her with a confused look. "For example I  say a name of a celebration, then the person that is on my left, in this case Nik, needs to say a celeb's name starting with the first letter of the last name, for example I say Emma Watson and he says Will Smith. While the person is thinking in the name she or he needs to be drinking until remember a name."

"I'm so getting drunk..." Bonnie said to herself but everyone laughed because they could hear her.

"Who starts?" Rebekah asked.

"I start." Caroline said before Klaus could say he wanted him to start, she start I to drink and then said "Tom Cruise."

After drinking awhile Klaus finally remember a celebrety that start with C. "Cameron Diaz"

"Diana Ross." Enzo said and didn't drink that much.

"Wow. How did you remember?" Kol asked

"I kind of knew her." Enzo said.

"Rihanna." Rebekah said after drinking, but not too much.

"It's only one name. What do we do now?" Bonnie asked Caroline.

"A name that starts with the lasts letter of the name." Caroline said.

"Easy Angelina Jolie." Bonnie said.

"Justin Bieber." Kol said making everyone look at me. "It's not my fault that he is famous..."

"Brad Pitt." Elijah said after drinking awhile, the game continue for a hour and half.

After awhile Kol took Bonnie to bed because she got really drunk, Rebekah and Enzo were making out like always, and Caroline was dancing with a very drunk Elijah, when Elijah gets really drunk he loosen up, specially around Caroline because she was a really good friend. Obviously Klaus wasn't very happy to see Caroline and his brother laughing and dancing he was getting really jealous of his brother and thinking that it was happening again, the women he love was choosing his brother over him, it was happening what happen with Tatia all over again but it was even more hurtful, she was his but she didn't remember. But he wasn't going to give up, he promised to himself that he would conquer Caroline again, and besides she did draw him, that should meant something...

He walked over to Caroline, her back were facing and Elijah didn't notice him because he was looking at Caroline and laughing at something that she had said. Klaus put his arms around her waist and leaned to whisper in her ear "Do you gave me the pleasure of a dance with you?"

She turned to see him and realized they were really close, she smiled to him then looked at Elijah and mouthed 'sorry', Elijah walked away and Caroline smiled to Klaus again and start dancing with him, klaus smirked when Caroline start to wrapped her arms around his neck and he put her even closer to him with his arms around her waist and they never stop dancing.