Chapter 2: Second Encounters

Three hours earlier....

The mysterious boy with clear grey skin hid behind the trees next to the school as he calmly waited for the school to be completely closed for the day. He quietly and calmly observed the school.

Time passed and it began to get dark as he saw the last students and teachers leave the building. He then observed one of the guards close and lock the main door to the school with a key.

The boy smiled mischievously, for this was the signal he had been waiting on to act.

He slunk past the yard, evading the guards, and made his way to the back part of the school.

After he came to the back part of the school, he looked up at the back wall of the school.

On the wall of the second floor of the school there was an air vent that he knew he could enter, for he had done it many times before.

Easily leaping up, he used his hands and feet to scale the bricks that slightly stuck out, climbing as easily as a cat. Gravity evaded him I guess.

After coming up to the entrance of the vent, he removed the vent cover easily. Being malnourished made it easy for him to enter the vent.

The tunnel of the vent was small and narrow but he entered easily while also evading the guards, who hadn't noticed a thing.

After crawling through the vent he came out of the other side and into the school.

Finally he was inside the school, and he walked down the hallways with no problem, knowing perfectly well where the weak points were on the security cameras. He never wore all black clothing because he was invisible apparently.

It was in that moment that he began hacking the vending machines.

He didn't like to have to empty the vending machines at night, but Celestia's extreme security measures had left him with no other choice.

Without hesitation,  he opened a compartment in the machine and used the wires to empty it.

Holding one wire in one hand and using the other to put in the slot of the machine where the food came out, moving the wire until the food came out of the machine.

Immediately after getting most of  the food out of the machine, he placed it into a sack he had on him.

"First mission complete." He said quietly to himself. "Now onto the next machine."

He continued walking with his second objective in mind, acting careless and  confident while not knowing that there were six girls hiding out in the library.

After a few minutes had passed, he had already emptied three machines, he also had the time to draw offensive drawings of Celestia in ten different classrooms.

The boy loved to play with the mice in the school laboratory and just to be a troll to everyone else, let them escape. He hoped that they would scare the students.

His mission was almost over, he only had one machine left to empty.

Quickly running towards the final machine, without wasting any time removed all the food with ease. There was only one problem, he was beginning to get hungry in a flash he began to unwrap and devour some of the food.

The food was delicious and the thin boy had not eaten anything for a few hours. This was the first thing he had to eat all day.

In between every bite he wished that he had a glass of chocolate milk to go with it.

He suddenly heard noises and saw that the light of a flashlight was starting to illuminate his body from behind.

Curiously, he turned around to face the person with the flashlight.