Chapter 8: The Apple and Applecord

It was night time and Discord was heading back to the school. This time instead of sneaking in he calmly went in through the front door.

Gio, the janitor had given him a copy of the school keys so that he wouldn't have to sneak back in. After entering the building and locking it behind him, he went straight to the library to sleep.

In the dark hallway, Luna suddenly appeared out of nowhere, taking him by surprise.

"Discord." Began Luna a bit annoyed.

"Princess Luna!" Said Discord still surprised. "What are you doing here?"

"I have been waiting for you." Luna answered. "Just to make sure you're not causing any trouble with the girls."

"Why, what ever do you mean Princess?" Asked Discord.

"My sister and I suspected that you would spend a lot of time with Ms Pinkie Pie."

"But." Said Discord confused by this accusation. "We only went to a party and then I took her home."

"Discord, this is serious." Luna said frowning and gave Discord a look so cold that it could freeze. "Please pay attention, this is no joking manner."

Discord only crossed his arms and looked at the ground in disdain.

"We only don't want you to try anything with any of the girls." Said Luna "These girls are good students and they have been chosen to teach you moral values.

If we catch you doing anything inappropriate with any of them...then we won't hesitate to take drastic measures."

"Yes your highness, whatever you say." Said Discord with disinterest and sarcasm.

Then Luna left.

Discord kept on walking towards the library while fuming to himself from rage.

"That old bi&*%" Said Discord mumbling to himself. "She only thinks I'm a sexual pervert. Damn that vile woman. Furthermore, I will have to keep seeing these girls until i learn about the MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP.

IT'S BULLSH%$, PURE BULLSH%$."

Discord arrived at the library and went to his bed of books.

"Why do I keep thinking that it's a bad idea for me to even stay here?" Said Discord lying down and covering himself with his blanket.

"They'll see, they'll all pay deeply for this and then I'll flee from here the first chance I get."

After letting off some steam, Discord fell asleep letting his head hit the pillow.

The next day Discord was awoken by Gio the janitor. It was time for him to perform his duties. Discord got up from his bed and on the table next to it , there was a small cake with pink frosting.

Discord was impressed, someone had left an entire cake without realizing it. He thought that this had to be a joke. He looked at the cake and attached to it was a note that said:

'Yesterday was super duper awesome! I'm anxiously awaiting to see you again.

P.S.: Twilight is a liar.'- Pinkie.

Discord didn't take much notice to the note as he crumpled it and threw it into the trash. Discord only wanted to eat the delicious cake he saw in front of him for breakfast.

Afterwards, Discord began to perform his daily duties and they were not easy.

Discord cleaned all three floors in the building, he cleaned all of the windows as well. He cleaned all of the bathrooms and mowed the lawn on all of the sports fields.